PDA

View Full Version : New addition!

Lobodeb
07-23-2007, 01:01 AM
Hey PT! Long time no post. :o

I've posted pictures of Brandee before as she lived with my mom back in New Mexico. My mom moved to Chicago last year, but was only able to ship one dog at a time because of financial reasons. Well, she's finally done shipping dogs and Brandee is now here in Chicago with us where she belongs.

I took this picture the other day and thought you guys might like it.

She's such a sweet dog.

Without further ado....please meet Brandee!
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/Lobodeb/IMG_0245.jpg

ETA:

I figured I'd post a little on Brandee's background. We adopted her from a shelter about 12 years ago. She was only 3 months old at the time. Someone found her being beaten by some boys on an Indian reservation and brought her in. She had zero social skills and really should have been fostered before she was put up for adoption, but that didn't happen. It took us months to get a collar on her and even longer to get her on a leash. Fast forward 12 year and she's the biggest, sweetest, most loveable goofball anyone could ask for. She is super smart and will do anything for a treat. One of these days, I'd like to get one of her tricks on camera. It's so cute.

Thanks for looking!

pitc9
07-23-2007, 07:07 AM
Welcome home!!

What a sad way to start life. :mad:

Glad your family was able to save her!
She's beautiful!!

elizabethann
07-23-2007, 07:41 AM
She is so beautiful. Give her a hug for me please. :)

Logan
07-23-2007, 08:22 AM
Wow, she is just beautiful! How nice that she is finally "home" where she belongs!!! :)

Logan

Alysser
07-23-2007, 09:35 AM
She's absolutely gorgeous!! She looks a little like a bear. Glad she is home where she belongs. :)

cassiesmom
07-23-2007, 10:06 AM
awwwwwe, how precious! Hi, Brandee! Edited to add: she looks a little like kfamr's Mufasa to me. :) :D

Daisy and Delilah
07-23-2007, 01:00 PM
What a sweetheart!! The cruelty in this world just astounds me. How could anyone hurt that precious girl? She is just beautiful :) I'm so glad she's living a happy life now, free of worry. :)

Glacier
07-23-2007, 01:21 PM
She's beautiful! What a sweet, wise face. I'm glad she's back with her family!

Ginger's Mom
07-23-2007, 01:37 PM
Wow, she really is gorgeous, Debby. And I say that knowing that she probably wasn't that pretty little girl when your family adopted her. Congrats to you and your family for doing such a good job to help this pretty girl become the sweet little girl she is today. I am glad that she is back with her family and I hope that means we will get to see more of her (and Maggy, hint hint).

cyber-sibes
07-23-2007, 05:53 PM
What a pretty girl, she must be glad to be back with your mom! Maybe she started out rough, but just look at how your love has helped her bloom, she's precious!

lizbud
07-23-2007, 06:26 PM
Brandee is a beautiful dog. I am so happy she got out of that bad setting
and into a home with love in it. She is precious.

luvofallhorses
07-23-2007, 06:34 PM
She's such a doll! :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
07-23-2007, 10:23 PM
She's very pretty. I'm so glad she's with you now. :)

Lobodeb
07-24-2007, 01:06 AM
And I say that knowing that she probably wasn't that pretty little girl when your family adopted her.

Funny that you say that. She was not a pretty puppy. She had bald spots all over her (they think from her littermates picking on her). But she had the biggest, sweetest doe eyes that just melted my heart. I thought to myself that no one is gonna love this ugly little thing like I can. But look at her now.

I am glad that she is back with her family and I hope that means we will get to see more of her (and Maggy, hint hint).

You're so sweet with your hints. I'll try to get some new pics of her. She just got a haircut, too!

Rachel
07-24-2007, 07:11 AM
Brandee, I know you must be sooo happy to be reunited with your family. Welcome to Illinois!

K9soul
07-24-2007, 07:24 AM
What a beautiful girl, how wonderful that she is coming back home to soak up all the love she deserves :)

CathyBogart
07-24-2007, 01:29 PM
Welcome home Brandee!