PDA

View Full Version : Only Tough People Live in Australia.

wombat2u2004
07-22-2007, 06:15 AM
Tooth Embedded in Rugby Player's Head
July 17, 2007 - 4:06pm

BRISBANE, Australia (AP) - Rugby player Ben Czislowski kept competing for more than three months despite the headaches that started after a clash with an opponent.

Czislowski was playing for Brisbane team Wynnum during the April 1 incident involving Tweed Heads forward Matt Austin. He had a head wound stitched up afterward, the Australian Associated Press reported Tuesday.

Czislowski later suffered an eye infection and complained of lethargy and shooting pains in his head.

Then last week, his doctor found a tooth imbedded in Czislowski's head.

"I can laugh about it now, but the doctor told me it could have been serious, with teeth carrying germs," Czislowski said.

"I've got the tooth at home, sitting on the bedside table," he said. "If he (Austin) wants it back he can have it. I'm keeping it at the moment as proof that it actually happened."

(Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
BRISBANE, Australia (AP) - Rugby player Ben Czislowski kept competing for more than three months despite the headaches that started after a clash with an opponent.

Czislowski was playing for Brisbane team Wynnum during the April 1 incident involving Tweed Heads forward Matt Austin. He had a head wound stitched up afterward, the Australian Associated Press reported Tuesday.

Czislowski later suffered an eye infection and complained of lethargy and shooting pains in his head.

Then last week, his doctor found a tooth imbedded in Czislowski's head.

"I can laugh about it now, but the doctor told me it could have been serious, with teeth carrying germs," Czislowski said.

"I've got the tooth at home, sitting on the bedside table," he said. "If he (Austin) wants it back he can have it. I'm keeping it at the moment as proof that it actually happened."

lizbud
07-22-2007, 10:11 AM
Tough? I don't know that I would chose that word. :rolleyes: It doesn't
say much for the Doctors down there. Sewing up a cut & leaving a tooth
in the wound? :confused:

wombat2u2004
07-22-2007, 10:28 AM
Tough? I don't know that I would chose that word. :rolleyes: It doesn't
say much for the Doctors down there. Sewing up a cut & leaving a tooth
in the wound? :confused:

I know....lol. :D
Wom

Lady's Human
07-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Talk about boneheaded surgery......

wombat2u2004
07-22-2007, 09:25 PM
Talk about boneheaded surgery......

Hehehehe....it's a shocker isn't it ????
Gives us New South Welshmen a bit of ammo against our redneck Queenslanders when football time comes around....LOL.
But jeez.......how could a doctor leave someones tooth in someones head ???? HAH !!!!

Lady's Human
07-22-2007, 09:26 PM
Small tooth, long hair?

Besides, it was only a scratch!