PDA

View Full Version : Come Meet Momoffuzzyfaces Furfamily! (Connie!)

tatsxxx11
07-24-2002, 05:45 PM
I'm giving Connie, Momoffuzzyfaces a hand with posting pics. of her gorgeous furbabies! Here's the first two of....Dashing Leonardo!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/pb70a6259cc3241accfaa7e5e254447be/fd7ddc9d.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/p08e69e3ab08e6876dd865df51d927bcd/fd7ddc9b.jpg

And here's her beautiful orange Tabby boy, Luke! Of course,he was not this willing when entering the Pet Taxi meant a trip to the "white coats!!":D And just like Connie, he loves to read!:)

Connie also has Chester, the most gorgeous black youngster and Leroy, her gorgeous senior boy. He's a frisky 16 years!! Pics of them to follow!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/pb525b879d57bdf2cd6bc122c1582c41b/fd7ddca2.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/p4d5ef129d038f24ad001ebda761a22a8/fd7ddca0.jpg

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-24-2002, 06:23 PM
AWWWWWWWWWW THEY ARE ALL SOOOO CUTE!!!!
I espically like the one of Leonardo straddling the chair!!:D
Cute cute cute~!!!! MORE!

NoahsMommy
07-24-2002, 06:26 PM
Look at all you cuties!!! Thanks for helping her share them with us!! MOFF: they are so sweet!! I especially LOVE Luke!! :) I guess I'm partial to orangies! :D

SaraLuvsHerTinky: Is that squirel in your avitar for Edwina??? :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-24-2002, 06:30 PM
originally posted by NoahsMommy
SaraLuvsHerTinky: Is that squirel in your avitar for Edwina???
HA!! Actually I think it is a chipmunk.... but Miss. Edwina should feel free to hunt it if she feels the urge!! :D :D

tatsxxx11
07-24-2002, 07:08 PM
Connie still has to send me photos of Chester and Leroy, but she did send me pages from their scrapbook!! Here's the first one of Leroy!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/p58573e486f4e0b47a70096a013c57812/fd7dcb07.jpg

And here's sweet Chester. Connie resuced him when he was just a wee one. (12 weeks!) He was stuck up her tree, she coaxed him down, and it was love at first sight!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/p04923fbf2b5277bc99b823c8c0e25395/fd7dcaff.jpg

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-24-2002, 08:05 PM
That is a cute idea!!! a scrap book!! How cute Chester is holding the balloons!!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
07-24-2002, 10:44 PM
A GREAT BIG
THANK YOU!!!!!
To Sandra for posting these for me. I could bore you all for eternity showing my scrapbook pictures and critter pictures off. The picture of Leonardo hung over the back of the chair was New Year's day 2000. He partied a little too much the night before. He had been sleeping with his head hung over the end in his 'bear rug' pose. I made too much noise picking the camera up and woke him.
THANKS AGAIN SANDRA!!!:D :D

Logan
07-24-2002, 11:20 PM
Oh, Connie, the pictures are wonderful!! And I think your scrapbook idea is terrific!!! I should have Helen work with our photographs and do the same thing!!! What a treasure you will always have to remind you of your wonderful pets!! :D

Sandra, as usual, you are a gem, to get these pictures posted for Connie!! Now, where are your pictures of Moonbeam???? :D

krazyaboutkatz
07-24-2002, 11:41 PM
Great pics Connie. Your cats are beautiful. Thanks for helping her post them Sandra. :) I also think that the scrapbook idea is a great one. :D

zippy-kat
07-24-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Logan
Now, where are your pictures of Moonbeam???? :D

YESS!! I've been wonderin' if I over-looked the sweetie!

Connie--great pics of the Furbies!! Nice to know there is another scrapbooker on PT too! ;)

Gio
07-25-2002, 03:31 AM
Nice to meet your furkids Connie!:D

Randi
07-25-2002, 07:11 AM
First, thanks for helping out with the pics Sandra! :)

MOFF! It's a great idea to make a scrap book with your little cuties! They're gorgeous! The picture of Leonardo on the chair is priceless! :p

Nosekisses and headbumpies to them all! More, please! ;)

jennifert
07-25-2002, 07:15 AM
Connie, your cats are beautiful!! Leonardo looks like very much like Boots, the first pet my family ever had! Can't wait to see more! :D

tatsxxx11
07-25-2002, 07:44 AM
You're VERY welcome Connie! I knew everyone would love your babies!! Leonardo's and Luke's scrapbooks will be up today!:) But make sure you send along more photos. The crowd is clamoring for more!!:D And Zippy, Moon WILL be making her appearance later today!:D

lynnestankard
07-25-2002, 07:49 AM
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO BOTH OF YOU CONNIE AND SANDRA.
THOSE FURBABIES ARE GORGEOUS. AND WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA - PET SCRAP BOOKS! THINK YOU'VE GIVEN US ALL AN IDEA!
:D :D :D

Pam
07-25-2002, 07:57 AM
Thank you Sandra for your help in introducing MOFF's furkids. I love the scrapbook idea! I have a small kitty album that contains only Trevor and Andy pictures (from the old days of the 35 mm. camera! HA!) but I never thought of a scrapbook! Great idea!

Edwina's Secretary
07-25-2002, 08:53 AM
Dashing Leonardo -- is that "dashing out the door" Leonardo??

And Luke -- the Literary Lion Luke!

How nice to put fuzzy faces with the stories!

(and yes...Edwina has lots of Chipmunk friends too. Easier for her to chase!)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-25-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Pam
pictures (from the old days of the 35 mm. camera! HA!) but I never thought of a scrapbook! Great idea! :D Old 35mm? That's all I have. What a hoot!! I got such a grin from that. I have scrapbook pages of every animal I've ever owned. I got the idea when I got the old family picture album after my dad died. Lots of the pictures were being damaged by the acid in the old album so I started on a quest to preserve them. You can now buy acid free paper in most stores like Walmart and all kinds of neat stickers. I have a family album, one for me, one for my brother, and of course, one for the kids. I like the animal one the best because you can put captions on them and not worry about hurting feelings. You'll see what I mean with Leonardo and Lukes pages later. Thanks again to Sandra and all of you who have quite turned the heads of my boys. I've read them all these posts. They now feel like superstars and are demanding tuna for lunch as a treat.:D

tatsxxx11
07-25-2002, 11:42 AM
Here's Luke's scrapbook! Leonardo's should appear shortly!:D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/pb2c4a5eb6117e7ac9b88a72bfe1fba3f/fd7d4730.jpg

Here IS Leonardo!! Connie, I was trying to fix my oooops before you noticed!!
:o So many "L" kids!!:D:D:D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/p54b77595f8b42db9dd20c08841e0baaf/fd7d42fc.jpg

Former User
07-25-2002, 11:54 AM
FINALLY!!! We've waited a long time to see your furkids Connie, and now we can. They are just as adorable and beautiful as I've imagined them to be from your describsons.
We want moreeeeeeee!!!!!

Pam
07-25-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
:D [color=steelblue][b]Old 35mm? That's all I have. What a hoot!! I got such a grin from that.

MOFF I wasn't trying to be a "wise guy." :D I was just sort of commenting on the way things change so quickly and now with the advent of the digital camera I think so many 35 mm. are sitting on shelves somewhere. I am sure there is something being developed right now as I type that will make the digitals obsolete. :rolleyes: Things are moving way too fast for me, that's for sure! Anyway, whatever the camera, furkids will always be a favorite topic for whoever is behind the lens! ;)

Logan
07-25-2002, 01:53 PM
Hehehe!!! I still use my "old" 35mm too, Connie!! Pam, I don't think anyone thought anything of what you said except to "dream" that we all had digital cameras!!! LOL!! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-25-2002, 02:46 PM
Such cutie pies you have MOFF. :) And Sandra is such a dear for posting them so we can all ooh and aaah over your babies. I can see how they will be getting big heads over this, but they deserve it. :) And that really is a wonderful idea to have a pet scrapbook. My mom had one for all of us kids and I've kept mine going. I've included Tubby and Peanut's pictures in my album, but never thought to make each one of their own.

And digital cameras are great, but I miss my 35mm. It was - and still is - a great camera that takes fantastic pictures. I guess it's just easier to get the pics from the digital to the computer rather than having to scan them all. And sitting down and looking at pictures on the computer just doesn't compare to paging through old scrapbooks. Sometimes progress is a good thing, sometimes not.......?

momoffuzzyfaces
07-25-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Pam

MOFF I wasn't trying to be a "wise guy." :D ;)
:D I never even considered you were being a "wise guy". It just made me chuckle because things are advancing too fast for me. I still have trouble with the 'point & shoot' 35mm with all its features. If I ever went digital I'd most likely blow up the entire Internet trying to figure it out or at least, my computer.

I like having the actual picture in my hands too. I don't always feel up to being on the computer or can't get on it but I can take my pictures and scrapbooks and curl up in a big old chair with a cuppa tea or chocolate and grin for hours. When a cousin got married last year, I took my family scrapbook to the reception in the park. Several of my aunts and cousins and I had a wonderful time looking at it, remembering and making wonderful new memories. They loved seeing old pictures of themselves on pages with stickers and done up to be special. They all felt like stars, which I think they are. Of course, I took more pictures. I think I'll stick to my 'point and shoot', for now anyway. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-25-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces

:D If I ever went digital I'd most likely blow up the entire Internet trying to figure it out or at least, my computer.
:D
http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/roflmao.gif http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/roflmao.gif http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/roflmao.gif

Edwina's Secretary
07-25-2002, 03:11 PM
One Christmas Edwina received not one but TWO albums for her photos. The only photo album that isn't tucked away in some drawer or closet is one of Edwina and her friends -- it sits on the coffee table in the living room for all guests to see!

And now that we have "gone digital" I take lots more picture but print far fewer!

Heather Wallace
07-25-2002, 04:43 PM
Thanks MOFF, for allowing Sandra to show your pussy cats, at last we get to see them, and they where worth waiting for.

Lots Of Love xx

tatsxxx11
07-25-2002, 05:50 PM
She did put up a good fight, Heather!!:D See, Connie! It was painless, and you made so many of us smile!!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-25-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
She did put up a good fight, Heather!!:D See, Connie! It was painless, and you made so many of us smile!! Dr. Frankenstein you may have created a monster. (Or 4 of them in this case). The boys have admired themselves every chance they got today and each thinks he is the handsomest. There will be more pics on the way to Sandra in the future. Thanks everyone !! :D

toughCookie
07-26-2002, 02:58 AM
BEAUTIFUL PICS!

Frostfrog
08-01-2002, 06:37 PM
It's a great pleasure to see these fine cats who hang out with my cyber pal, Momoffuzzyfaces. Leonardo is, indeed, dashing and Luke is obviously a cat on the go. Thanks for the images.

kohala
08-02-2002, 12:56 AM
In with my mother's things was a beautiful "old" Olympus Camera which I am going to get "cleaned" or whatever at the local camera shop and then get a zoom lens (if they still make 'em!) I spent many childhood hours in the photography company she worked for when I was a kid ( decades ago!) There are things you can only photgraph with a 35mm (she said, hopefully :rolleyes: ). My way of hanging in there until I can afford a digital for the shoot-&-post thing!! (Or until they become affordable)
I LOVE the scrapbook, and what better motivator than Grasshopper!! Thank you soooooo much, MOFF - I've been planning one forever, but now with your tip about the paper at Wally World, no more excuses!!
WTG!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-02-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by kohala

I LOVE the scrapbook, and what better motivator than Grasshopper!! Thank you soooooo much, MOFF - I've been planning one forever, but now with your tip about the paper at Wally World, no more excuses!!
WTG!!! I'll tell you another secret: you can get archival safe page protectors in the office supply section at Wally World too! That's what I do. I put the pictures on acid free paper, and decorate them how I want, then slip them into top loading page protectors. That way they can be put into a 3-ring album. When smudges and dirt get on the protectors they can be wipped off or replaced easily. No fingerprints or smudges on the photos.

By the way...I just got some pictures back yesterday. There are some really good ones of Chester and the others too. Guess what Sandra will be getting in the mail soon? :D

yumyum6970
08-02-2002, 11:46 AM
Those are great pics..i love the scrap book..i have never thought to do that with my furbabies so you have given me ideas!!! :)