PDA

View Full Version : Yippeee

NicoleLJ
07-21-2007, 04:11 PM
LOL Well at least for us anyway. As some of you know I moved my bed into the livingroom to be close to the Whelping box everynight. We were going to move it back when the pups were 7 days old but with the accident of losing poor little Golden Boy we stayed in there. Till today. LOL Hubby moved everything back into the bedroom today. So we agian have our livingroom back. lol

Silly thing to be excited about I know. But when you are 6 months pregnant and having to get up and down off the floor multiple times a night to check on mom and pups it not only gets to be very inconvient but litterally a pain in the back. Plus we had to have all our family visit outside with us in the gazeboo when they came over or else they had to sit on the bed.

Not the most convient set up. But it was worth it for the peace of mind. So now the pups are 12 days old, 4 of them are over 2 pounds and the other two are very close to it. They are active and healthy. So I feel confident in moving back into the bedroom. I still don't feel confident in moving them at night into the bedroom Whelping box because it is smaller and gives Sheena less room to manuver. So I think we will leave them in the livingroom for now and I will just get up and check on them. Plus I have a baby monitor set up for it too just in case I can't hear them over the air conditioner in the bedroom. Luckily my bedroom is just around the corner from teh livingroom so not far to go at all.

I know silly to be excited about it but i am. lol
Nicole & Sheena & Puppies

Freedom
07-21-2007, 04:38 PM
Just like a PT'er. Get a baby monitor to the dog's puppies, then decide oh well, may as well use it in a few months for a baby! :D

I'm only kidding, you know. that is just the thought which ran through my head reading about what you've been doing. f I have enjoyed teh photos and movies of the pups; I did not realize you are also expecting! What excitement and nerves going on for you! Bless you all!