PDA

View Full Version : One Year Today Since AnnaBelle's Accident...

kimlovescats
07-20-2007, 04:50 PM
Today marks one year since the dreadful day that my AnnaBelle became paralyzed. She has been such a little trooper since that day and is still the same as ever from the waist up! We love her so much and are happy to still have her one year later. It's always risky when they can't eliminate on their own ... high risk for infections and such. Thank God she has not had any infections this first year! I pray that she continues to remain this healthy! I feel bad that I don't have anniversary pictures, but her SPECIAL groomer (such a gift) couldn't get her in until Tuesday! Please check back late Tuesday afternoon / early evening for her pics!

Thanks,
Kim

Pam
07-20-2007, 05:37 PM
Kim, what a sad anniversary to remember. God bless you for taking such good care of your "special needs" girl. Ripley and I are looking forward to seeing some pictures. :) Please tell her that Ripley sends her lots of kisses and loves her no matter what. http://bestsmileys.com/kissing1/2.gif
Remember this? :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/Graphics/RipAnnabelle.jpg

Freedom
07-20-2007, 05:40 PM
Oh sweet Annabelle! Hey Kim, did you get the cart for her? It really does improve their quality of life SO much! I have met someone nearby whose cat uses one, and the owner says she is so glad she got it!

kimlovescats
07-20-2007, 06:04 PM
Yes, Pam, I remember that well!!! :D

shais_mom
07-20-2007, 11:28 PM
looking forward to the pics!
I'm glad to hear she is doing alright...
((hugs)

caseysmom
07-20-2007, 11:42 PM
I can't believe I missed this last year, I had to go back and look at the thread from then. How lucky Annabell is to have you, god bless you.

I have a real soft spot for poodles, Bubba may need to stand in line behind ripley, she is just adorable.

Give her a kiss for me she is precious.

cyber-sibes
07-21-2007, 10:32 AM
I applaud you as you celebrate this first year of joys shared with your sweet Annabelle that a year ago you thought you might never get the chance to share. What a little miracle that girl is!

Tollers-n-Dobes
07-21-2007, 12:57 PM
I'm so glad she's doing well. What a lucky girl to have you in her life. :)

kimlovescats
07-21-2007, 01:25 PM
Thank you so much for the kind words! Check back late Tuesday for her "anniversary" pics! ;)

Riptide
07-21-2007, 03:46 PM
I'm so glad she's doing much better. Can't wait for pictures!