PDA

View Full Version : Saw the cutest thing.....

sparks19
07-20-2007, 08:29 AM
Yesterday I got home from work and I looked out the back window to check on my rose bush and Teddy's tree.... I noticed something strange in the pot of teddy's tree....

It was a BUNNY. LOL He had hopped up into the pot and was taking a little snooze. He was perfectly content to just laze around in the pot under the tree and he stayed there for quite a while. After he got out of the pot and just hung around the tree and grazed. He was gone this morning but it was SO cute.... and I just kept thinking "Boy if Teddy knew there was a critter right on top of him he would freak" haha

Taz_Zoee
07-20-2007, 09:06 AM
Aww, that is so sweet. Reading it brought tears to my eyes. Maybe that was Teddy saying hello and thanks for the tree. :)

sparks19
07-20-2007, 10:42 AM
Aww, that is so sweet. Reading it brought tears to my eyes. Maybe that was Teddy saying hello and thanks for the tree. :)

:D

It sounds wierd but I felt really "special" to have witnessed such a touching moment.... I know to most people it's just a tree and a rabbit was in the pot ... big deal LOL but it seemed like SUCH a big deal to me that this little guy was just curled up in there fast asleep and comfortable as can be. I even went outside to get a closer look at him and he just looked at me but didn't run away or even get up.

Freedom
07-20-2007, 11:24 AM
That is why you are part of Pet Talk. Because all of us here will appreciate what you saw and understand the "awww" moment! Thanks for describing it for us.