PDA

View Full Version : Beautifully groomed Chelsea!

Killearn Kitties
07-20-2007, 05:25 AM
Dear Chelsea

I have read your biography today with interest. I also have a neighbourly cat who comes round to spend time with me, my sister and my mum. His name is Micky, and he is ginger and white. Most of the time we don't mind Micky being here, but sometimes he sleeps in our beds, plays with our toys, and eats our food! He is quite forward.

We all think you are a beautiful girl, Chelsea, and so well dressed! It is your feline right to parade around like a Queen. Do not let anyone disuade you from this. If you are thinking of starting a campaign to ban vacuum cleaners and household sprays, the three of us will lend our support.

Congratulations on your great honour today! :D

Purringly
Samantha x

Barbiecat
07-20-2007, 05:51 AM
So, you're scared of the vacuum? So am I! I usually jump on the highest chair or perch so that it won't get me, or run to another room so that Mom won't suck me up, too. You are quite a pretty girl, and if I lived in your country (or you in mine), I might ask you out. However, I'm 12 now, so maybe you don't date older men? Think about it and let me know.

Sincerely, Koko Kitty

kb2yjx
07-20-2007, 07:05 AM
How lovely to have a bit of royalty!!! Rest assured, dear Chelsea, there are several of the Clan Cats that think the vaccum is the death machine. If the world could only take the example of you and Fred getting along peacefully, what a great place it would be!!! Long may you reign, Queen Chelsea! HAPPY COTD!!

catmandu
07-20-2007, 09:44 AM
Chelsea is such a Big Beautiful Lady Cta who is the very epitome of the happy Tuxedo Cat. Shes always dressed and impeccibly groomed for every occasion.
The Found Cats tell me thats shes the Life Of The Party!!
They are sending Chelsea a MELODIUS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW FOR BEING OUR SPLENDID NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

cassiesmom
07-20-2007, 10:32 AM
Lady Chelsea, you are simply stunning in your beautiful black coat and white gloves. Should you ever embark on a campaign for a Hoover-free world, my cat Cassie will be happy to lend support. Please have a wonderful day as our Cat of the Day and a long and happy life!

blue girl
07-20-2007, 11:16 AM
Chelsea, you look very regal sitting there on your 'throne', with your lovely fur coat, Your Highness! You make a very beautiful queen, and it's so nice to hear that peace reigns (for the most part) in your kingdom... you are obviously doing a very good job :) Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

happylabs
07-20-2007, 11:37 AM
You are a beautiful tuxedo gal Chelsea. You could be a twin to my Tinker Belle. She doesn't care much for the vacuum either. Love the white whiskers against your black furry face. Too cute! Enjoy your day of fame Miss Chelsea.

bobtail
07-20-2007, 12:44 PM
Chelsea, You do have a well-groomed coat. The cats in our house understand how the noise from the spray can upsets you. :( Not only the vacuum cleaner, a spurt of the odor neutralizer brings hisses and hiding. Still, it's a good life getting your fur fluffed, sitting in your caretaker's lap, and Fred sounds like he amuses you. ;) All in all everything sounds wonderful for you, sweetie. Have a cozy COTD! :)

tatsxxx11
07-20-2007, 01:20 PM
Greetings gorgeous Chelsea girl and congrats on your Cat of the Day honors!:) What a worthy recipient you are sweetheart, such a beauty and so packed with personality! No wonder you have Fred's heart all flutter:D

But oh dear, another furry one fearful of the vacuum! I think my girl Star's first encounter with the evil appliance while a baby, permanently affected her psyche too! :eek: ;) And I had to smile as your Mom made the "Hoovering" reference! A good friend of mine (who hails from England) is always correcting me...it's not "vacumming," it's "Hoovering!" lol Well, here in the U.S. "Hoover" is a noun but what do we Yanks know!:p

I hear you're a grooming fanatic Chelsea and boy, does it show! What a stunning, glossy coat! Urban legend would have us believe that some kitties actually enjoy being groomed with the vacuum nozzle but no doubt you're more the brush type!;)

Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Chelsea! I hope you and your family, and your sometimes beau, sometimes interloper Fred, enjoy a very happy "top cat" day!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-20-2007, 03:17 PM
Chelsea you are beautiful!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you today.
My 4 cats don't like that "suck 'em up" machine either!!! :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Randi
07-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, gorgeous Chelsea! You sure is a pretty girl, and your coat is shining like the brightest stars. :)

My Fister hates the vacuum cleaner too, but he's not always so bright.... he corners himself in the bedroom, when he hides under the bed. LOL! (I do turn it off and let him get out though)

Chelsea, I hope you'll get your favourite treats today, and lots of cuddles! May you live a long a happy life! :)