PDA

View Full Version : Sheena's pupies are 10 days old

NicoleLJ
07-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Well we are at teh 10 day old mark. So far no eyes opening. I am watching like a hawk for that. Yesterday they got their claws clipped for the very first time. Went really well since I was smart and did it after they had a good feed and were asleep. Took only a few minutes to do each pup. All are still gaining weight. Some are even 2 pounds now. Here is their weights for today. AS of the weigh in this morning they each weighed:

Dark Blue: 2LBS .9oz
Green: 1lbs 14.5oz
Light Blue: 2lbs 1.8oz
Red: 1lbs 9.5oz
Rainbow: 1lbs 11.8oz
Light Yellow: 2lbs 3.4oz

So they are all doing well, gaining well and so on. So far we have been doing the Early Neurological Stimulation for 7 days and all are doing well. We only have another 7 days to go with it. All the pups are good about being handled and love to cuddle. they are all crawling around very well and no longer get "lost" in the box or need assistance to fine mom for a meal. They go too and from teh lino with no help. Lots of dreaming in their sleep, some even giving little puppy growls in their sleep that are sooo cute to listen too.

Anyway that is todays update.
Nicole & Sheena & Puppies

anna_66
07-20-2007, 07:57 AM
I'm so glad to hear they are all doing so well. I also wanted to tell you I'm happy to hear that Sheena is feeling better since loosing the little golden boy.
Many happy thoughts for you all.
I can't wait to see them with their eyes open:D

labmomma
07-20-2007, 08:13 AM
:) I am so glad to hear that you, Sheena and the puppers are doing so well. My hugs and well wishes to all. I can't wait for pics of them with their eyes open!
Labmomma (Donna)

Tollers-n-Dobes
07-20-2007, 02:03 PM
I'm so glad that they're doing well! Sheena's an excellent mom. :)