PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE IN GA ABLE to HELP 4 KITTENS? By the end of Friday?

Anikaca77
07-19-2007, 03:24 PM
These sweet kittens are at Heard County Animal Control.
It seems that local rescues are just not taking kittens. Euthanization day is Friday after close and these babies just have nowhere to go.

Please alert all your contacts in GA, AL, SC, TN, and FL especially.

Please alert all your contacts in GA, AL, SC, TN, and FL especially.

The litter of 4 goes down Friday

Here is a single tuxedo ID 57807 - girl

There is also this sweet kitten. She is very funny and plays a lot.
She extends her paw out of her cage, gently retracts her claws and touches your face

Id 56907

I think the last kitten is slightly older than the others.

But they ALL are in desperate need of adopters or rescue. Please help

Shelter closes early at 1:00 pm on Wed. but open til 5:00 tomorrow (thurs)

Heard County Animal Control Center
11818 Ga Hwy 100

Franklin, GA 30217
Phone: 706-675-3570

If someone can save these I will try to donate some money towards this!!

catmandu
07-19-2007, 06:34 PM
Sadly yet more victims of indifference and irresponsibility. That sad that in a land of plenty so many pets are being PTS because of adults who act like spoiled brats and care only for themselves.

Denyce
07-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Hey there, I notice you on here trying to help many kittens all over and it is greatly appreciated. :) I thought I would alert you to the fact that a cat rescue here in State College, Shirley Fonda of Fonda's Foundlings, really needs help. She just had major surgery this week and isn't suppose to climb stairs or lift anything for WEEKS! Her home is on 3 floors! She is a 71 year old woman running a 501C out of her home. Right now she has over 70 cats and she DESPERATELY needs help in getting them adopted out and in every day care of these cats.

I just thought perhaps you could help someone who has done SO much for the community and who also tried to help you out last year when you were dealing with that mess in Bellefonte. I thought perhaps you weren't aware of the dire straits Shirley is in now.

Denyce

Anikaca77
07-20-2007, 10:11 AM
I'll give her a call and see what help she needs.

I was aware but not aware that she had surgery. I will see what I can do.

Thanks,

Melissa

Hey there, I notice you on here trying to help many kittens all over and it is greatly appreciated. :) I thought I would alert you to the fact that a cat rescue here in State College, Shirley Fonda of Fonda's Foundlings, really needs help. She just had major surgery this week and isn't suppose to climb stairs or lift anything for WEEKS! Her home is on 3 floors! She is a 71 year old woman running a 501C out of her home. Right now she has over 70 cats and she DESPERATELY needs help in getting them adopted out and in every day care of these cats.

I just thought perhaps you could help someone who has done SO much for the community and who also tried to help you out last year when you were dealing with that mess in Bellefonte. I thought perhaps you weren't aware of the dire straits Shirley is in now.

Denyce