PDA

View Full Version : I AM BACk

Reachoutrescue
07-18-2007, 02:37 PM
Well, it has been a long time. I have been gone for a while. Things have been a little crazy around here. I moved, finally. The move went well, but there is still SOOO much more unpacking to do. Our internet was down for some time and the phone company just never seemed to show up to fix whatever the problem was. They came today and fixed it finally. I am sorry I have been gone so long, but now I am back and will start posting again. I have a new rescue (well, for about 1 1/2 months now) and will post her pictures in Dog General as soon as I can. I am in the process of finding my cable for my camera (packed away of course). Just wanted to let you all know that I am still around and am sorry for going MIA on you guys.

chocolatepuppy
07-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Good to see you back! Looking forward to pics of your new rescue! :D

Catty1
07-18-2007, 06:43 PM
The weirdest things can be packed away during a move!

What is the new place like?

Looking forward to more pics and news! Welcome back. :)

moosmom
07-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Welcome back!! We've missed you and can't wait to hear all about your new place.

jenluckenbach
07-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Welcome back!!!!

cassiesmom
07-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Welcome back, ReachoutRescue!

Reachoutrescue
07-18-2007, 10:07 PM
Thanks everybody. My new place is nice. It is a small 3 bedroom 1 bath duplex. It has a 2 car garage and sky lights in the living room, bathroom, and master bedroom. The kitchen is huge...which I LOVE!! The boys have their own rooms and our yard is a little bigger in the back. We don't have as big of a front yard as the old place, but it is okay. The boys like it a lot as do Dave and I. I will be posting pictures this week of our new rescues. Thanks again everyone. It is great to be back.

krazyaboutkatz
07-18-2007, 11:09 PM
Welcome back Tracy!!!:D I look forward to reading your posts again.:)

Sevaede
07-18-2007, 11:49 PM
Welcome back! :D