PDA

View Full Version : My Mishap

fritz03
07-18-2007, 07:49 AM
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/6/1/1133242/mishap1.JPG http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/6/1/1133242/mishap2.JPG http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/6/1/1133242/mishap3.JPG Damage I caused when I hit the workbench yesterday.I had been washing the car and i was attempting to move the casr forward to vacuum and instead of hitting the brake,I hit the gas and went throught the open door of the garage and into the workbench.it caused a big bang and smoke from my tires spinning on as rubber mat.Neighbors came to see what happened,glad i was alright.I just felt sick,they said don't worry about it can be fixed.Got a headache thinking about it.My Aunt came to stay with me until Mom came back from gift shop at the hospital.She got a little upset,worried about how much it would be to fix.She called Larry and he and Marlene came.He got got connections in the body shop field so he will help out in getting it repaired.Probably be awhile beforte it gets fixed,hopefully not long,I really like the car.

Hellow
07-18-2007, 07:52 AM
ooo, that must had been really scarey. Hope you get it fixed soon.

pitc9
07-18-2007, 07:57 AM
Oh no! :eek:

Glad you were not hurt!
Accidents happen, that's why they call them accidents!

caseysmom
07-18-2007, 10:30 AM
Doesn't look too bad Barry, just be thankful it didn't involve another driver, hope your feeling better about it soon.

wombat2u2004
07-18-2007, 10:53 AM
Whooooooaaaa....looks like that vice handle made a nasty little dent in the car, hey.
Wom

elizabethann
07-18-2007, 01:01 PM
Oh no! Your brand new car! That totally stinks. But look on the bright side. You're okay...shook up...but okay. And it could have been lots worse. It looks like it can be easily fixed and your beautiful new car will be brand new again.

Daisy and Delilah
07-18-2007, 02:06 PM
I am so sorry, Barry!! I'm glad you weren't hurt(physically that is). It's bad when you do things like this. I know....been there, done that. I backed into the house with a brand new car many years ago. I was looking across the yard at some of my plants when ~CRASH!!~ Right into the house. I had to get the car and the house fixed. I felt so stupid but all was fixed and as good as new shortly.......$500 later. I was thankful it wasn't much more.

I hope you get it fixed soon. I love that car!!

Marigold2
07-18-2007, 08:40 PM
Oh man I am staying out of your way. :p

Pam
07-19-2007, 06:14 AM
I am so sorry, Barry!! I'm glad you weren't hurt(physically that is). It's bad when you do things like this. I know....been there, done that. I backed into the house with a brand new car many years ago. I was looking across the yard at some of my plants when ~CRASH!!~ Right into the house. I had to get the car and the house fixed. I felt so stupid but all was fixed and as good as new shortly.......$500 later. I was thankful it wasn't much more.

I hope you get it fixed soon. I love that car!!

Oh Barry and Terry I feel for both of you! I think the first thing I would have done after a crash like that is look around and see how many of the neighbors had seen me do it. :o :D You know when you do something like that you just want to shoot yourself but, hey, accidents happen. I am glad you weren't hurt Barry. Things can always be fixed. :)

Logan
07-19-2007, 12:41 PM
Gosh, Barry, I'm sorry about your car, but I imagine it will be good as new soon. Hope the expense won't be too great. I'm mostly glad you weren't hurt and that no one was standing in your path! :eek:

Logan