PDA

View Full Version : It's 4:18 in the morning....

RICHARD
07-18-2007, 06:44 AM
the cat's feet are across the room and I was dreaming of Chili Cheese Fritos.

LIfe is not fair. :mad:

cassiesmom
07-18-2007, 01:20 PM
Cassie woke me up requesting her pre-breakfast feeding at 3:30 ... she has eaten and has gone back to sleep.

I'm wide awake and waiting for the sun to rise.

What's wrong with this picture?

momoffuzzyfaces
07-18-2007, 01:51 PM
4:18 in the morning and Chester is walking across my head to get to a window he walked right by to get to the bed and walk on my head!!! :rolleyes:

catmandu
07-18-2007, 05:07 PM
The Found Cats are getting up there so they are quiet.
The Kitten Trio does insist on canned food at first daylight which is about 6.30 AM here.
They sit and knock things over until I fall down the stairs.

DJFyrewolf36
07-18-2007, 09:09 PM
I'm usually at work...and when Im not at work the cats are sound asleep waiting for me to try and go to bed, then they are WIDE awake. :rolleyes:

RICHARD
07-18-2007, 11:03 PM
I'm usually at work...and when Im not at work the cats are sound asleep waiting for me to try and go to bed, then they are WIDE awake. :rolleyes:

And how wide could that be? :D

jennielynn1970
07-19-2007, 02:41 AM
It's almost 4:18 in the morning, I still can't sleep even with the Ambien. Shoulda taken the stuff with the Luna Moth on the front cover... it looked more relaxing.

Keep being woked up by Precious sleeping on my face and purring loudly. Somehow she missed the rules for sleeping my my bedroom that included "No sleeping near mom's head and causing allergy attacks in the middle of the night."

Shedding heavily and sleeping on my face negates the entire benedryl and Rx meds taken daily.

Oh well.. Precious seems happy and content. At least she won't oversleep tomorrow morning! :rolleyes:

slick
07-19-2007, 10:33 AM
For the first time in years, Max has decided that 5:15 this morning was the time to "come alive" and I have been awake ever since. Quite frankly, he has me freaked out. Before I got out of bed, he would sit on the bed and look around with these wide eyes. He's restless and pacing back and forth....walking across my bed and jumping down a dozen times.

I really don't know what's up with him but I'm not pleased, in fact worried about it. Is he seeing ghosts? Is he sick?? Am I going to have a heart attack??? :confused: I don't know but right now I have to get ready for work and try and not worry about him. Hours later and he's still pacing. :(

DJFyrewolf36
07-19-2007, 10:46 AM
And how wide could that be? :D

Wide enough to get a face full of cat breath...and a cold nose in the eye.

But Remus only does that when he wants food...or water...or attention...

Slick, I hope Max is feeling better

Catty1
07-19-2007, 11:33 AM
Slick - I wonder if Max is seeing Speckles? But why now?

If it goes on and he is not sick, maybe Nancy could do a read on him.

HUGS to the fuzzy gentleman!