PDA

View Full Version : Litter Box Furniture

elizabethann
07-18-2007, 12:27 AM
Does anybody own litter box furniture? See link for what I'm talking about: http://www.hidytidy.com/

They come in all types such as hope chests, end tables, nightstands, etc.

I was thinking of getting something like that.

CathyBogart
07-18-2007, 01:11 AM
Wow, those are beautiful!! Post some pictures if you do get one. What a great idea.

AbbyMom
07-18-2007, 07:40 AM
That is so cool! If I ever move to a place without a basement, I'll check into those.

catnapper
07-18-2007, 08:14 AM
Great idea but my guys won't use it. They have 7 litter boxes to chose from and hardly ever use the covered ones (I only have two that are covered, one in the closet in case anything falls off its hanger and another next to my bed for obvious reasons ;))

I sure wish my guys were fine with covered boxes because they are awesome alternatives to seeing them out in the open.

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-18-2007, 08:24 AM
Hmmmmm, I am not sure my girls would use this "box". Maybe Inka though, she loves to have a nap in our wardrobe, so I have to keep it closed at all times ;)

kittycats_delight
07-18-2007, 08:28 AM
All of mine love the covered litter boxes and Vixen wants a spotless litterbox each time she uses. So if the all the covered ones happen to have something in them and the only spotless one is the open one she complains. She refusing to use the open ones unless she simply cannot wait for one of the others to be cleaned to her satisfaction. (Usually this means 1 poopoo or 1 peepee.) She is a super fussy one.

My covered box are large boxes. Meant for multi cats. They use the 2 large ones before the smaller ones.