PDA

View Full Version : Kylie's new 'do

shais_mom
07-17-2007, 06:00 PM
Kylie has been getting some mats lately and she just seems more comfortable when she's got a lion cut. Last year when I had her cut she just seemed to PRANCE around - and the holistic vet that I take her to - whose an empath said she felt better with the cut - so off we went to the groomer's on Saturday.
She wasn't happy on the way, there or on the way home, but I think the end result made up for it.
The pink camo bandana came from the groomer. :D
Funny how I have a scrub top to match!!! :D

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9Qas2bFs1UbFg

catmandu
07-17-2007, 06:09 PM
Kylie does look as though she loves being a lean furless Cat who will be a lot cooler in the heat that we are bound to get in a lot of the country in August.
I woder how JJJ3 would look with a lion cut. He would probably stalk me as though I was an anteloupe.

Cinder & Smoke
07-17-2007, 06:40 PM
:cool: Kat!!

She might not look altogether *thrilled* - but she does look "comfortable".

:D

Lil Kat did't *laff*, did she?

:p

shais_mom
07-17-2007, 06:44 PM
:cool: Kat!!

She might not look altogether *thrilled* - but she does look "comfortable".

:D

Lil Kat did't *laff*, did she?

:p
not that I could hear! ;)

jenluckenbach
07-17-2007, 07:54 PM
She looks wonderful. And I totally agree that cats LOVE the feeling after the gromming. You can just tell they feel good by the way they act.

ramanth
07-17-2007, 08:03 PM
I like it! It's times like these that I'm glad my cats have short hair. :)

jazzcat
07-17-2007, 09:42 PM
She looks nice a cool for the summer. Being white she makes me think of my little white dog Disney. We'd call it getting her "pink'd".

jennielynn1970
07-17-2007, 10:44 PM
Awe... she looks so cute!! My Jorgie doesn't love getting groomed, but I definitely think he feels better afterward!

shais_mom
07-18-2007, 12:09 AM
She looks wonderful. And I totally agree that cats LOVE the feeling after the gromming. You can just tell they feel good by the way they act.
Thank you - :)
And I LOVE the feeling of her when she's been groomed like that.
Reminds me of a shorn lamb:)

zippy-kat
07-18-2007, 12:09 AM
Look at that pink belly!! Love it! :cool: :D

Pam
07-18-2007, 05:08 AM
Oh Mz. Kylie you look so c :cool: :cool: l in more ways than one. :) Staci, my daughter occasionally will shave her kitty, Dandy, as she is long-haired like Kylie and prone to mats which she doesn't particularly like being worked on. :rolleyes: She is very good about the whole process but that is because Robyn has been bathing her and grooming her since kittenhood. Doesn't Kylie feel like velvet now? I am always amazed at the beautiful feeling of the remaining fur (what little is left LOL!) after a shave down! Kylie I hope your mom is giving you lots of tummy rubs. You are just begging for them in your pictures. :p

Killearn Kitties
07-18-2007, 05:33 AM
That is such a fashionable look, Miss Kylie! I'll bet it feels wonderful too. :D

kimlovescats
07-18-2007, 11:53 AM
I like the way it exposes her pink belly!