PDA

View Full Version : What movies do you like?

Hellow
07-17-2007, 05:25 PM
I like the movies Cats & Dogs, Back to the Future 1,2, and 3, I Robot, M en In Black 1 and 2, Smokey and the bandit,Dr.Doolitle, and of course pet shows and movies. What does everyone else like?

cassiesmom
07-17-2007, 06:01 PM
Tonight is the first movie at the Chicago Outdoor Film Festival and it's one of my all-time favorites, "Young Frankenstein"...

My favorite movie musical is "Singin' in the Rain"...

My favorite chick flick is "Moonstruck"...

My favorite Star Wars movie is "Return of the Jedi"...

My favorite Adam Sandler movie is "The Wedding Singer"...

A few faves from high school and college - the original Blues Brothers, The Big Chill, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Breakfast Club, Risky Business, Animal House.

I LOVE "Catch Me If You Can" with Tom Hanks and Leonardo DiCaprio. And I can't make it through "Mr. Holland's Opus", because I had a band director like that in college. When we saw it at the cinema I cried through the whole thing.

My favorite not-politically-correct movie is "Blazing Saddles". I laugh till my sides hurt every time I watch it. It's so inappropriate, though.

critter crazy
07-17-2007, 06:09 PM
Tonight is the first movie at the Chicago Outdoor Film Festival and it's one of my all-time favorites, "Young Frankenstein"...

My favorite movie musical is "Singin' in the Rain"...

My favorite chick flick is "Moonstruck"...

My favorite Star Wars movie is "Return of the Jedi"...

My favorite Adam Sandler movie is "The Wedding Singer"...

A few faves from high school and college - the original Blues Brothers, The Big Chill, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Breakfast Club, Risky Business, Animal House.

I LOVE "Catch Me If You Can" with Tom Hanks and Leonardo DiCaprio. And I can't make it through "Mr. Holland's Opus", because I had a band director like that in college. When we saw it at the cinema I cried through the whole thing.

My favorite not-politically-correct movie is "Blazing Saddles". I laugh till my sides hurt every time I watch it. It's so inappropriate, though.
well you have just listed all my favs!! He he he he!! Hubby and I watch Blazing Saddles all the time!! Ha ha haha!! I love that movie!!

Roxyluvsme13
07-17-2007, 06:22 PM
Well my favorites are..

Harry Potter 1 - 5.
Pirates of the Caribbean 1 - 3.
Titanic.
Chocolat.
What's Eating Gilbert Grape.
Almost all Disney Classics. (The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, etc.)

That's all that comes to my mind right now, but there's most definitely more, lol.

Alysser
07-17-2007, 06:37 PM
Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, and 3. Harry Potter 1-5.

I also enjoy: The lion king movies, Lady and tramp 1-2, All of the Homeward Bound movies, The fox and the hound, The pursuit of happyness, Employee of the month, Epic Movie, Scary Movie 1-4, and alot more. LOL, way to many to list.

angelbow20
07-17-2007, 06:56 PM
HMM I like Office Space... Dumb and dumber, that jack ass movies, old yeller, some disney movies, I used to love Conair, all kinda of animal movies, alot of the 80s movies like 16 candles, I have so many favorites I could go all day and night listed them but those are the first ones to come to my mind.

Elf Shadow
07-20-2007, 02:07 AM
the Lord of the Rings trilogy and the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy are my all time faves but i like lots of movies.

Kfamr
07-20-2007, 02:36 AM
In to particular order...

The Lion King (all of them)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (all of them, original is my favorite)
The Hills Have Eyes (1st)
Gardenstate
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
Elephant
Zeus and Roxanne
The Devil Wears Prada
Billy Madison
Forest Gump
Eight Crazy Nights

Those are just movies I could watch more than once and not get sick of. :)

The Cat Factory
07-20-2007, 02:45 AM
Here are a few of my favorites...

The Lord Of The Rings trilogy
Star Wars (all)
A Clockwork Orange
Full Metal Jacket
V For Vendetta
Dazed And Confused
Gladiator
The Hills Have Eyes (remake)
Hostel
Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
Audition
Milo & Otis
Halloween
Star Trek (First Contact & Generations are my favorite Star Trek movies)