PDA

View Full Version : Names for the new boxer??

BoxerLover
07-23-2002, 08:14 PM
I need all the help I can get everybody! When Samantha, my old dog, passes :(, then we are getting another boxer! :D But i have NO idea what to name her??? She is going to be a flashy brindle with uncropped ears. I dont want the name to end in an "ee" sound, like Molly or Kari, ect. I dont like the way it sounds with Nikki. So any other names you can think of! Please help!

aly
07-23-2002, 08:30 PM
Hmm.. how about Taylor? Hehe if you're a fan of the supermodel Nikki Taylor that is.

*LabLoverKEB*
07-23-2002, 09:29 PM
Hmmmmm.. I like the names Dakota, Bandit, Taylor, (as Aly said), Drake, I can't think of any more! I hope these help!:) ;)

precious_pup
07-23-2002, 10:22 PM
i dunno wut happened to my other message!! but wut is wrong with u!!!!!!!!!!! spend ure time with nikki, time is precious!!!! URG:mad:

slleipnir
07-23-2002, 10:27 PM
precious_pup: I have 2 dogs too, and I'd get another one in a second if I could. I feel even if you have mroe then one dog, you can still spend time with it if you get another. I'm actually in the same position your in Erika. I'm sure Nikki would definitly not get any less attention ;) Maybe thats just me.. I duno.. lol :D

Puffin83
07-23-2002, 10:28 PM
How 'bout Landau? Shcrodinger? Umm...Beelzebub! Just joking, ye know me...:rolleyes:

Dixie Belle
07-23-2002, 11:33 PM
The pup you are getting sounds a lot like my Missie. She's brindle with uncropped ears. As for name's, I have no clue. Missie was already named when we got her. We do plan on getting a male in a couple years, and plan on calling him Neo. I say, get the pup, hang around with her, and let her name herself.

BoxerLover
07-24-2002, 08:33 PM
thanx for all of the suggestions! and nikki will DEFINATELY not be ignored in any way! she is not now, and we have two dogs. the main reason i am getting this dog, is for her. i am getting her her own puppy! see, she loves puppys, and i think she misses her own. so we're getting her one to keep! i would never ever ever ignore my baby! and keep those names comin!;)

Kfamr
07-24-2002, 09:00 PM
Sierra
Gwen
Kiara
Anglica
Kayla
Cara

BoxerLover
07-24-2002, 09:03 PM
ooooooo i like kayla........hmmmmm

AdoreMyDogs
07-24-2002, 09:09 PM
You are not anticipating the death of Samantha, are you? I don't mean to be rude but it seems like you are happy about her passing so you can get yourself a new puppy. I understand how exciting it is to get a puppy, but dogs are so intuitive, if you are anticipating the death of poor little Samantha, then the poor girl is picking up on your feelings and hurts to think about. I hope for the sake of Sam, you do not get too excited about a puppy just yet. The senior years are so important, in my opinion.

Please don't take what I am saying the wrong way, but I got the impression that Sam's passing will only bring goodness into your life. I may be way off, and forgive me if I am, but I think you should cherish each and every moment with the old timer, and don't even think about puppies right now.

BoxerLover
07-24-2002, 11:09 PM
Oh, no! We've had Samantha since i was two, shes my moms dog, and i couldnt possbly imagine life without her! i am not anticipating her death at all! i was just telling ya'll that that was when we are getting one!

Puffin83
07-24-2002, 11:14 PM
Landau (pronounced lan-dwa) is a beautiful name, and he was a mathematician too!

Kfamr
07-25-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by BoxerLover
ooooooo i like kayla........hmmmmm
hehehe i said it cause it has part of my name in it!

lovemymaltese
07-26-2002, 10:07 AM
that is such a cute picture. i love it!