PDA

View Full Version : Job interview!

angelbow20
07-17-2007, 11:44 AM
I have a job interview tom. at the hosiptal near my house... I dont know If I want to actaully go because now I dont know if I want the job they are offering should I go to the interview anyway and then choose afterwards if I would like to take the job? Its part time and the hours are totally different then what im really used to but I am sick of the other job so im confused :p :rolleyes:

Karen
07-17-2007, 11:47 AM
Absolutely go to the interview and try your best. Even if you do not get the job, you want to make a favorable impression on their Human Resources department in case a job you do want opens up there. And also you will get practice being interviewed for the next job you REALLY want!

angelbow20
07-17-2007, 11:51 AM
I guess your right, SInce its part time I could still maybe even work a couple days a week at the job I have now as well incase I get the job and dont like it I have another job to go back on. If I do get the job I dont know how easy ots going to be for me to wake up at 4:30 am though :eek:

wombat2u2004
07-17-2007, 11:51 AM
Yep, Karen is right Angel....go for it mate.
Wom

Hellow
07-17-2007, 12:27 PM
Karen is exactly right, go to the interview and try your hardest. If you dont make it at least you will be getting in some great practice.:)

Trinityagain
07-17-2007, 02:45 PM
Definitely go for it...and trust me, you get used to getting up at 4:30...I've been doing so for...almost 13 years.....yuck :o

Catty1
07-18-2007, 01:23 AM
Angelbow - if you get this part time job, and you like it there, I bet you will be in line for the next full time position in your area that opens up.

(And you might get to pick better hours in the future!)

Look on the bright side - no heat waves at 4:30 am! :)