PDA

View Full Version : Welovespuppies?

Jadapit
07-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Would you please post some pictures of your fur kids? I love your three, I want to see more pictures. How's the group shots going? ;)

WELOVESPUPPIES
07-17-2007, 11:53 AM
Haaa, haaa, I had to laugh out loud(literally, glad no one else was around :D ) about the group shot question!! My sister-in-law is actually making some matching bandanas for my three and a couple outfits for Chopper :p So I will be posting those when she gets them finished. Chopper goes to the vet tomorrow so afterwards I will give a new update with his weight and all. I will take some pictures today and I also would like to post a little video clip of Chopper and Champ playing, they are so adorable playing, her big 60 pound butt and his little bitty self:D ...so cute.

Thanks for asking that just made my day to hear that someone wants to see my babies :)

And your girls are just absolutely beautiful. My sister has two pittbulls. One is mixed, she found him on the side of the road at about 6-8 weeks full of worms and thinning hair, he is just a big old goof. She has had him five years now and her new boy is like 6 months and he is gorgeous blue and white, he weighs 52 pounds already. Big giant lap baby, they get such a bad rap. I will have to post pictures of them one day for you to see.

Jadapit
07-17-2007, 12:00 PM
I cant wait to see the pictures and video. :D

Bless your sister for taking the pittie in and giving him a home. I bet her dogs are beautiful! Please do take pictures of them when you can. Thank you for the compliments on my fur kids! Pit bulls are big goofs that's for sure. Such clowns they are. :)

Kfamr
07-17-2007, 01:38 PM
Yes, I want some new pictures of those three as well! They quickly became three of my PT favorites. :D

WELOVESPUPPIES
07-17-2007, 01:52 PM
Yes, I want some new pictures of those three as well! They quickly became three of my PT favorites. :D
:D I will get them on tomorrow---PROMISE ;) AND THANKS :D