PDA

View Full Version : Just a few things I need to do around the house !!!!

wombat2u2004
07-17-2007, 09:09 AM
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t7/wombat2u2004/Thisweekend.jpg

jackmilliesmom
07-17-2007, 09:14 AM
Karen must really love you!!!!!! But seriously sent this to John and he fell about laughing and sent me back a photo of his apprentice choking laughing at it Wom you do not know how close you have come to our house right now I have a gaping hole in the wall in my kitchen which looks out into our back area - Don't ask took him a whole week to put it there could take him months to make it a door though!!!!!! LOL.......

lvpets2002
07-17-2007, 09:19 AM
:p LOL cute one

wombat2u2004
07-17-2007, 09:31 AM
Karen must really love you!!!!!! But seriously sent this to John and he fell about laughing and sent me back a photo of his apprentice choking laughing at it Wom you do not know how close you have come to our house right now I have a gaping hole in the wall in my kitchen which looks out into our back area - Don't ask took him a whole week to put it there could take him months to make it a door though!!!!!! LOL.......

Yeah....well that's fair enough !!!!! I mean you have a hole through your back wall.....thats ok. These things take time you know !!!!!
Rome was not built in a day !!!!!!
Only us builders understand such things.
What you have to do is this.........
a) Give him unconditional love.
b) Keep him well fed with good cooked food.
c) Attend to his every whim and need.
d) Do all of the housework including mowing the lawn.

These are the 4 important rules you must follow when you are married to a builder.
Believe me Jo....it's worth it.
One day when he's feeling ok about himself....you will get your new door.
Try it....and if you don't get your new door within two years, hire someone else to do it. :D
Wom

jackmilliesmom
07-17-2007, 09:48 AM
Gee Wom thanks you have really given me confidence in him now and he gets all of those things anyway but come on 2 years can I not do it after 2 months?

wombat2u2004
07-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Gee Wom thanks you have really given me confidence in him now and he gets all of those things anyway but come on 2 years can I not do it after 2 months?

2 months ????
Well....if you want it done in 2 months, then there is about 20 important rules that you must follow.
2 years is good.
Wom

jackmilliesmom
07-17-2007, 10:26 AM
Twenty sheesh you are not going to let me off lightly are you????