PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE: I GOT IT!! Join the virtual Party!! PG 4... "MIGHT" HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE!!!!

king2005
07-16-2007, 03:41 PM
I'm so excited!

Its a Bachlor Appartment, so its not gonna be big or anything, but ITS A HOME!!! MY HOME!!!

Dad found it for me & has been talking to the management of the building, so they are 100% aware of my situation. They have verbally accepted me for the place. I just have to go look at it & approve it.

Dad sent me the first & last rent, & I meet them for 6:30m tonight :eek:

Its in a good area, the outside looks nice & the layout nice... I "might" get lucky & get one with a balcony!! Ooooo I so hope so, cause I could set up a pool out there for Axle & he could chill out there in the evening & on weekends when I'm home or near by.. I'll be on the 9th floor so no worries about break ins by the balcony or anyone stealing him

OMG I'm so excited !!!!!!

I haven't have personal space in such a LONG time.. actually, I've never had 100% personal space, always lived with someone...

I'm so proud of myself, I have a job I love (low pay, but I love it), a nice car (used, but its still nice), & Now I might have my very own home :D

Still trying to get use to that idea... My own home

This bankruptcy has been the best thing in so many years. Its given me such great hope & if it wasn't for all my loving & supporting friends, I have no idea where I'd be. I also have the besstest dad in the whole world :D

My Uncle was right, I should have gone to dad long ago, but I was so embarassed, as I've always worked my butt off trying to be independent.

NOW I have a life :D

Does a dance at her desk!! Its not even a cubicle anymore, its litterly a desk with walls & I can see out the 9th floor window :D very pretty.. ok the 401 isn't pretty, but the view is WOW :D

I'm so excited, I'm already thinking about a house warming party with everyone whos helped me out :D It'll be cramped, not much to offer, but I know everyone will be so pleased to finally see I have a place :D

Hellow
07-16-2007, 03:45 PM
WOW, man. This IS great news!!! You finally have your own place!!!!!!! I am sooooo hapy for you. Is the place nice?

king2005
07-16-2007, 03:47 PM
WOW, man. This IS great news!!! You finally have your own place!!!!!!! I am sooooo hapy for you. Is the place nice?

I get to see it tonight :)
The layout is good.. it has lots of storage, which is good, as I plan to close my storage unit.

I cannot be too picky either, as well... almost anything is better then what I have now.. If there are roaches, i'll puke on the floor & leave. :p

Hellow
07-16-2007, 03:49 PM
Great! :)

Whisk_Luva
07-16-2007, 03:50 PM
Thats great news :D Good luck with it all tonight! I really hope you like it :)

Karen
07-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Congratulations, I hope it is a good, clean place.

lizbud
07-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Congratulations. :) You sure have come a long way. I hope you love
the place. You deserve good things in your life.

davidpizzica
07-16-2007, 06:01 PM
After all of the grief and misfortune that you've been through, you ar SO deserving of great news like this. I hope this apartment is clean and in good shape. I'm so happy for you!

Marigold2
07-16-2007, 07:24 PM
I am so happy for you. You derserve good things. Having your own place and being able to support yourself is such a big step. Welcome to grown up corner.

king2005
07-16-2007, 10:20 PM
The place looks great.

Its not a super rich area, but its by far NOT GHETTO!!!

The Supers are awesome, such a friendly couple :)

I have to fax out a sheet to my dad in PEI tomorrow morning & then I might know something by wed :D

The balcony is sooooooooooo big!!! The view is amazing!!! I can see Lake Ontario!!!!!!!!!

The kitchen has all new tile & so does the bathroom.. its SOOOOOOOOO pretty, its the 6" tiles.. The ones in the bathroom are peach !! Its all hard wood flooring too which was just been redone.. my whole wall by the balcony is ALL windows!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'm gonna not only live above ground, but I'm going to have WINDOWS!!!! OMG WINDOWS!!!!!!!!! SO MANY WINDOWS!!!!!!

Lilith Cherry
07-16-2007, 10:49 PM
I am so happy for you! I am sure you will love living up there on the 9th floor and enjoying the view and the peacefulness of having your own place! Three cheers for Dad!

crow_noir
07-16-2007, 11:13 PM
WHOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!

*spinny hug* ehmmm... sorry, i was excited.

This is such wonderful news!

Sure, it's all the way on the 9th floor, but the plus side is that you have that beautiful view, and you don't have to worry about getting flooded.

K9karen
07-17-2007, 12:13 AM
Don't forget a huge supply of window cleaner!! :p

Congratulations!!! Home Sweet Home!

Sorry..I guess I missed it..did you get a new job??? I know you didn't like the other one much.

NoahsMommy
07-17-2007, 12:19 AM
That really is exciting! I know how it feels to be able to live on you own - freedom and to be able to support yourself truly is the greatest thing on earth. :)

Congrats and enjoy the new place. Work hard and don't let anything get in the way of keeping it.

:)

wombat2u2004
07-17-2007, 12:34 AM
Awwwww....good on ya mate. I'm so glad you found a place of your own....sounds good to, you should be very happy there.
Enough of the small talk !!!
Now....what's this party you mentioned ????
Will there be free beer ?
Prawns on the barbie ????
Maybe a few dancing girls ??? Maybe ???? :D
Wom

krazyaboutkatz
07-17-2007, 12:45 AM
This is wonderful news!!!:D I hope that everything will work out for you. Please continue to keep us updated.:)

king2005
07-17-2007, 08:23 AM
Thanks everyone

I was on the phone for 2 hours with dad last night, as he wouldn't stop talking hehehe He was too excited about this place
As he has the right to be

I have more good news too!!

I was talking to one of Chads friends last week & again late last night.. Well Chad THINKS she is his friend, shes not, shes on my side & on Andrews side, she only puts up with Chad.

She told me that Andrew is planning on leaving Chad, BUT wants to help me out before he leaves Chad, as he feels horrible about what Chad is doing to me

This friend & I have already come up with a plan to empty the house without Chad knowing!! This friend is going to request to have Andrew for the whole weekend & Chad is going to go to London to see his friend... While Chad is in London, This friend is going to bring Andrew back to the city. I'm going to bring an army of people & I'm almost positive that Andrews folks are going to help both Andrew & I move fast, as I have been trying to help Andrew (I called his brother to alert their parents)...

Andrew owes me a LOT & I mean a LOT of money... Andrew owns a 55" Sony DLP tv... I plan on asking for that as payment & I'll wave all other bills & grief he has caused me over the past 7 months... The tv was Andrew b-day gift from Chad... Instead of that 2000.00 going to bills or money owed to me, Chad blew it on that blasted tv :mad: I've spited the tv ever since, but have tried to like it, other wise dealing with a crazy angy Chad is far more stress I wasn't wanting to deal with.

I knew calling Andrews brother was a good move. It caused me some greif when Chad foundout, but now its causing more good then harm :D

My beef has mostly been with Chad, as Andrew kept out of 90% of the issues.. I do have some anger towards Andrew & always will, but nothing like the hate (yes hate) I have towards Chad.

My friends don't even know Chad & they all hate him & that was before I told them things about Chad.. They saw it for themselves how he was treating me. If it wasn't for my friends waking me up, I'd prob still be there dealing with his BS. SO I give a lot of thanks to my friends who have slapped me awake... SO I returned the favor to Andrew :)

Wish Andrew & I the best of luck.

Awwwww....good on ya mate. I'm so glad you found a place of your own....sounds good to, you should be very happy there.
Enough of the small talk !!!
Now....what's this party you mentioned ????
Will there be free beer ?
Prawns on the barbie ????
Maybe a few dancing girls ??? Maybe ???? :D
Wom

Yuck Beer! Vodka Yes :D
No BBQ or seafood... Lots of pasta & rice ;)
The only dancing girls would be me & I don't think anyone wants to see that lol No if I can get the guys ddrunk enough, there might be some guys dancing ;)

I attached a layout of the place.. Its small but has lots of storage! the closet further from the door, is a linen closet as its all shelving... I plan to use the walkin closet as a storage room, as I have to close my storage unit inorder to be able to afford this place...

JenBKR
07-17-2007, 08:33 AM
What great news! I am so happy to hear that you are getting your own place. Your dad is wonderful for helping you out like this. Things are starting to look up for you girl! :)

Blue_Frog
07-17-2007, 08:45 AM
Yay Jess! I'm so glad to hear that this place is in the works for you! :D

king2005
07-17-2007, 09:11 AM
Thanks everyone :D

I was having some fun with the layout hehe

wombat2u2004
07-17-2007, 09:48 AM

I was having some fun with the layout hehe

Hmmmmm....that's not a bad layout.
But how would the bed go if it was turned at 90 degrees.....you know, with the long sides sticking into the room instead of being along the line of the wall ?????
Wom

king2005
07-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Hmmmmm....that's not a bad layout.
But how would the bed go if it was turned at 90 degrees.....you know, with the long sides sticking into the room instead of being along the line of the wall ?????
Wom

The reason I put it that way, was so I could keep Axle's indoor tote near the window, as he has to be locked up in the house when I'm away, as hes a federal game animal & people would love to steal him & eat him.

If he doesn't like his indoor tote being near the window (if his water gets too warm), then I'll move him else where & will move the bed that way, as it'll make more usefull room :D

If I can save money to build a wooden & thick chicken wire pen with a lock on it outside, then he can stay outside on the balcony.

I do plan to move his pond in during the night, so little people see it... The less that see it, the less people that ask questions. I don't want people knowing about him, as he can be an easy target. Just look at the mess Chad tried to pull with him.. saying Axle tried to attack him & calling the OSPCA on me :mad:

wombat2u2004
07-17-2007, 10:11 AM
The reason I put it that way, was so I could keep Axle's indoor tote near the window, as he has to be locked up in the house when I'm away, as hes a federal game animal & people would love to steal him & eat him.

If he doesn't like his indoor tote being near the window (if his water gets too warm), then I'll move him else where & will move the bed that way, as it'll make more usefull room :D

If I can save money to build a wooden & thick chicken wire pen with a lock on it outside, then he can stay outside on the balcony.

I do plan to move his pond in during the night, so little people see it... The less that see it, the less people that ask questions. I don't want people knowing about him, as he can be an easy target. Just look at the mess Chad tried to pull with him.. saying Axle tried to attack him & calling the OSPCA on me :mad:

Hmmmmmmm....fair enough mate.
I think you'll find that shortly after you move in, you will know exactly where to put things....it's always easier when you are there, than trying to imagine beforehand.......eh ???
Wom

king2005
07-17-2007, 10:21 AM
Hmmmmmmm....fair enough mate.
I think you'll find that shortly after you move in, you will know exactly where to put things....it's always easier when you are there, than trying to imagine beforehand.......eh ???
Wom

So true!!

But I can have fun drawing & planning heheh

My dad just sent me an MSN message saying he just finished filling out his side of the application form. He called the head office & they did get it & they said he filled it out correctly & they are now just waiting for my side of the application :D

What THAT means is that no one has taken the place before me "yet"... SO my chances of getting that unit has just grown greatly!!!

wombat2u2004
07-17-2007, 10:32 AM
So true!!

But I can have fun drawing & planning heheh

My dad just sent me an MSN message saying he just finished filling out his side of the application form. He called the head office & they did get it & they said he filled it out correctly & they are now just waiting for my side of the application :D

What THAT means is that no one has taken the place before me "yet"... SO my chances of getting that unit has just grown greatly!!!

Good....well mate, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
And hoping your evil little Chad pillaging plan works out for you to :D
Goin to bed....
Nite nite
Wom

king2005
07-17-2007, 10:34 AM
Good....well mate, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
And hoping your evil little Chad pillaging plan works out for you to :D
Goin to bed....
Nite nite
Wom

Thanks Wom, I'll keep you updated

good night

Alysser
07-17-2007, 03:36 PM
I can't believe I missed this thread. I've been keeping up with your saga and I'm gald you are finally getting back on your feet. I wish you the best of luck! Keep us updated.

Sevaede
07-17-2007, 06:35 PM
Ahh, that is FANTASTIC, Jess! I hope all goes well!

wombat2u2004
07-17-2007, 09:57 PM
What Is A Dad?
A dad is someone who
wants to catch you before you fall
but instead picks you up,
brushes you off,
and lets you try again.
A dad is someone who
wants to keep you from making mistakes
but instead lets you find your own way,
even though his heart breaks in silence
when you get hurt.
A dad is someone who
holds you when you cry,
scolds you when you break the rules,
shines with pride when you succeed,
and has faith in you even when you fail...

Wom

king2005
07-18-2007, 12:02 AM
What Is A Dad?
A dad is someone who
wants to catch you before you fall
but instead picks you up,
brushes you off,
and lets you try again.
A dad is someone who
wants to keep you from making mistakes
but instead lets you find your own way,
even though his heart breaks in silence
when you get hurt.
A dad is someone who
holds you when you cry,
scolds you when you break the rules,
shines with pride when you succeed,
and has faith in you even when you fail...

Wom

Thank you Wom.. I'm going to send that to my dad when I get the appartment :D

wombat2u2004
07-18-2007, 12:13 AM
Thank you Wom.. I'm going to send that to my dad when I get the appartment :D

you are most welcome mate.

king2005
07-18-2007, 10:56 AM
Dad called the Apt. Head Office for an update & they said they would call me by 5pm(Ontario/NY time zone...) today!!!! Its easier for him to call, as I'm at work... so being on the phone too much will draw too much attention to me (not the best thing), & dad is retired & running his own business, so he can do as he pleases :p .

I'm so excited... Everyone keep your fingers & paws crossed that I get the apt. I looked at!!!!

My dad is out for the day now, as hes speding all afternoon at the cottages cutting grass.. hes upset cause hes gonna have to wait til late tonight to find out the good/not as good news... Not as good = I got the "other" apt... same layout, just not the same wicked view.

wombat2u2004
07-18-2007, 10:59 AM
Fingers crossed !!!! :D
Wom

king2005
07-18-2007, 11:07 AM
Thanks Wom!

I'm happy just like that gopher in your siggy :D

JenBKR
07-18-2007, 11:13 AM
That's great news Jess - better post the news as soon as you get it! We are all waiting (somewhat) patiently to hear about it. Fingers, paws, and eyes crossed here (making it hard to type ;) )

king2005
07-18-2007, 11:17 AM
That's great news Jess - better post the news as soon as you get it! We are all waiting (somewhat) patiently to hear about it. Fingers, paws, and eyes crossed here (making it hard to type ;) )

Heheheh don't hurt your eyes silly lol :D

I'll post as soon as I find out!!

On a side note, I was talking to that friend again last night... she told me to email Andrew at his work email addy, as thats the only private way to communicate with him that Chad cannot get access to... So I sent him a short email asking how hes doing & that I heard hes not doing so well.

Its wed & I think hes off today, but if he is working he either starts for 12:30 or 1pm.. so if I don't get a reply then I know hes off & will get a reply from him tomorrow.

king2005
07-18-2007, 03:03 PM
I GOT IT!!!!
OMG I GOT IT!!!!

I HAVE A PLACE TO CALL HOME!!!!

They tried calling me twice but I accidently had my cell on silent & NOT vibrate... Joe text me so when I went to check it, I saw they tried to call me, so I called them right away!!

Melissa was thrilled to tell me the good news, cause she liked my dad & the supers said they really liked me & think I'll be a good addition to their building :D

The supers & my dad worked so hard to help me get theis place I love them all so much right now!!!

I sent dad an MSN message so he'll know as soon as he gets home :D

My Anxiety is a wee bit strong right now.. my chest is killing me.. darn heart, stop pumping so hard :rolleyes: Heart beats in my head are uncool :p The joys of anxiety.. kicks in for good & bad stuff lol

JenBKR
07-18-2007, 03:19 PM
YAY Jess that's great news! I am so glad that you got the apartment. Guess I can uncross my eyes now ;)

king2005
07-18-2007, 03:23 PM
YAY Jess that's great news! I am so glad that you got the apartment. Guess I can uncross my eyes now ;)

Thanks Jen :)

Yes please uncross your eyes, I'm sure your head is spinning from that lol

AdoreMyDogs
07-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Congrats on the new place. I lived alone for a short while before I met my hubby and moved to TX and I loved it. I love my life now, wouldn't change it for anything in the world, but living in my own place for a short while before I became married and became a mommy was actually rather fun. Enjoy it :)

kimlovescats
07-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Congratulations! What wonderful news! Enjoy your new home and your independence!!! :D

Kim

king2005
07-18-2007, 05:48 PM
Thanks guys :D

Hellow
07-18-2007, 07:38 PM
OMG Congratulations! I know that you havent had a place to call home in like...forever. But this...is...just...GREAT!:)

IRescue452
07-18-2007, 08:10 PM
Congrats!!!

Oh, and don't forget the tp, everybody always forgets the tp.

king2005
07-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Congrats!!!

Oh, and don't forget the tp, everybody always forgets the tp.

Already have TP in my car hehehe
I have clothing, photos & sooo many spices in my car lol When I open my trunk all you can smell are the spices heheh

I also have a chair & a pillow :P

I've just been too lazy to empty it into my storage locker hehe

Taz_Zoee
07-18-2007, 08:21 PM
Congratulations!! That's very exciting. I'm assuming you'll get to have all your animals back too. (I hope) :D :D

king2005
07-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Congratulations!! That's very exciting. I'm assuming you'll get to have all your animals back too. (I hope) :D :D

Yeppers :D

Mojo my betta & Axle my turtle will be the first into the new place... Once I get Mango's big tank moved in & get the water set for a while, then I'll move him over.. Lilly will be back about the same time as Mango, as her tank goes under his..

Hopefully I'll have all my things from Chad's by then, so I can sleep on a bed... I also need to get my pots & pans, as all of those are at Chads :mad:

I should hear from Andrew tomorow by 1pm.. I'm hoping so hard we can get Chad out of the house for this weekend, so I can set up my new place in full.. without having to borrow a pot or 2 from someone :P & sleeping on a pile of clothing isn't the greatest sleep :P

IRescue452
07-18-2007, 08:38 PM
Have you figured out a good supportive place to put the big fish tank? Some floors can't handle all the weight.

king2005
07-18-2007, 08:43 PM
Have you figured out a good supportive place to put the big fish tank? Some floors can't handle all the weight.

The floors are concret :) I was told not to worry about it... Same goes for the pond on the balcony :D

crow_noir
07-18-2007, 10:10 PM
First off sorry about the anxiety.

Second, but foremost... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

So, if it's all right with you I'd like to throw you a "virtual" house warming party in this thread.

If you say yes, I'll be bringing to this virtual party Snyder mulitigrain pretzels and multigrain cool ranch sun chips... and some IZZE soda (apple, the citrus flavor, and the berry flavor.)

(If you say no, I'll edit this to show no mention of the virtual parrrr-tay.)

I GOT IT!!!!
OMG I GOT IT!!!!

I HAVE A PLACE TO CALL HOME!!!!

They tried calling me twice but I accidently had my cell on silent & NOT vibrate... Joe text me so when I went to check it, I saw they tried to call me, so I called them right away!!

Melissa was thrilled to tell me the good news, cause she liked my dad & the supers said they really liked me & think I'll be a good addition to their building

The supers & my dad worked so hard to help me get theis place I love them all so much right now!!!

I sent dad an MSN message so he'll know as soon as he gets home

My Anxiety is a wee bit strong right now.. my chest is killing me.. darn heart, stop pumping so hard Heart beats in my head are uncool The joys of anxiety.. kicks in for good & bad stuff lol

wombat2u2004
07-18-2007, 10:12 PM
The floors are concret :) I was told not to worry about it... Same goes for the pond on the balcony :D

Oh good.....a concrete floor. We'll need that for when the 500 drunken PT'ers are there for your housewarming. Heheheheeeee
Good on ya mate....so glad to hear it's all comein together for ya :D
Wom

Roxyluvsme13
07-18-2007, 10:46 PM
I'm so happy for you :D. Congrats! I'll bring rum and lollipops to this virtual party ;).

king2005
07-18-2007, 11:20 PM
WOOHOO A virtual Party!!!

I'll supply the Orange Juice & Vodka (since this is virtual, I can be rich too lol) :D

I'll hook up the borrowed sound system & will play some tunes!!

K9karen
07-18-2007, 11:35 PM
I'll bring the virtual munchies! Congratulations!!!

king2005
07-18-2007, 11:40 PM
OOOOO Look what dads letting me get for my apt!!!

http://images.craigslist.org/01010901030301041220070712d275e21058dd917f6300d0c9 .jpg
clicky (http://toronto.craigslist.org/fur/372495146.html)

The price is right & it looks like its in great shape!!! Its the best kind of bed/couch for a bachelor. Dad had never heard of this before, but loved the idea, as its perfect!! I told him new JUST the frame is 399.00 :eek: But this one used with the mattresses is only 250.00!!! I cannot pass it up at all!!!

I told dad I want him to keep track of the stuff I'm buying for my place that I'm buying cause I like it.. not cause I need it.. Cause I could just get a single bed for 100.00... but this is by far more praticle, so I want to be able to pay for it when I get my large bonuses... I'm loosing about 50% of my bonus to the bankruptcy agency.. What I get I'll give 50% of that to dad, as I need to put some of it away into savings for my car or other emergencies...

I'll be looking for a bookshelf next, as I have VERY $$ books, that I want to have access to again, as I need them for my computer learning & law learning. & drawing lol

Sevaede
07-18-2007, 11:43 PM
wOOHOO! Way to go! :D *dance*

moosmom
07-19-2007, 08:04 AM
*doing a happy dance* I'm SO happy for you!! There's nothing worse than worrying about where you're going to live, whether you're going to have a roof over your head.

LOVE that bunkbed/futon!! I'm moving in a couple of weeks and need something like that to give me more space.

Congrats on your new place!!!

king2005
07-19-2007, 08:20 AM
*doing a happy dance* I'm SO happy for you!! There's nothing worse than worrying about where you're going to live, whether you're going to have a roof over your head.

LOVE that bunkbed/futon!! I'm moving in a couple of weeks and need something like that to give me more space.

Congrats on your new place!!!

*does happy dance with you*
**with Thanks For The Memories, playing in the background**

Look on craigslist for the "futon bunk"(thats what I used to search for it) & you'll prob get a few listings :D

king2005
07-19-2007, 08:50 AM
More good news !!!

Dad just sent me an MSN message (its the cheapest way we can talk to each other during the day), & he said hes sending me 500.00 that I'm suppose to turn into a money order & take it to my Bankruptcy lady in person :D That means I do not owe them anything until the end of Sept, & then dad will give me a nother 500.00 to do the same thing again. Its so there isn't any money coming out of my account & its less things for me to worry about :D

My bankruptcy lady (Shirley) just loves my dad!!! As hes working so hard to sort out this mess so I can start fresh :) Hes doing all the dirty work, so its less stressful on me. My dad knows I've learned my lessons.. He knows I'm good with money as I saved up my money for 7yrs when I was a kid to buy a good bike($375.00), as my parents couldn't afford to buy me a good bike. When I was 18 I had a job & never spent a single pay cheque(over 1000.00)... I gave them all to dad to go into his savings account for safe keeping so I had some play money for when I started college... I've learnt my lesson with boyfriends, so I'm stupid picky now & don't take any BS from them. When I do meet the odd guy, which is ummmm almost never :p :rolleyes: hehehe - its sooo sad really ;)

Catty1
07-19-2007, 12:20 PM
Jess, I bet you can get a bookshelf cheaply at moving sales...or even through Freecycle!

It must be so exciting creating your own "home"! :D

king2005
07-19-2007, 12:36 PM
Jess, I bet you can get a bookshelf cheaply at moving sales...or even through Freecycle!

It must be so exciting creating your own "home"! :D

I'm loving it, its just so much fun :D

Still no word from andrew, so thats worrying me a little... I was hoping I could get my things this weekend

crow_noir
07-19-2007, 10:10 PM
Whoooo!!!! *drooling about the bunk bed* That thing is so awesome! (Though I'm not drooling over it nearly as much as Joe ;) )

That is awesome that your Dad is helping you out more (especially since he knows you are responsible.)

Goodluck with the Andrew thing. (Maybe Chad found out somehow, threw Andrew's cell phone in the river, and Andrew no longer has your phone number to call you :confused: )

----

OMG I haven't had a 7-11 Slurpee in like two years or more. While everyone was setting up here and dancing I went down and got one... Blue Vanilla mixed with a bit of Raspberry Lemonade. Made it taste like a really good fruity Vanilla Coke. So I turned right back around and bought 10 of them. Nine virtual Slurpees to whoever first takes one.

You know... You need a lava lamp. *virtual gift* http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g230/crow_noir/lavalampasianworld.net.gif?t=1184901007

Roxyluvsme13
07-19-2007, 10:15 PM
*steals all the slurpees and runs*

king2005
07-19-2007, 10:54 PM
Whoooo!!!! *drooling about the bunk bed* That thing is so awesome! (Though I'm not drooling over it nearly as much as Joe ;) )
hehehe If only Joe knew he had an online fan club hahaha

Goodluck with the Andrew thing. (Maybe Chad found out somehow, threw Andrew's cell phone in the river, and Andrew no longer has your phone number to call you :confused: )
Andrew doesn't have a cell phone... Karen told me that she thinks they are away for the week, AS andrew has spoken to her a little... Turns out Chad really has been cheating on Andrew :(

OMG I haven't had a 7-11 Slurpee in like two years or more. While everyone was setting up here and dancing I went down and got one... Blue Vanilla mixed with a bit of Raspberry Lemonade. Made it taste like a really good fruity Vanilla Coke. So I turned right back around and bought 10 of them. Nine virtual Slurpees to whoever first takes one.
Aren't they yummy!!! As a rule Joe & I have to get black straws hehehe Its funny cause I always picked the black straw, even before I met Joe hehe

I want one *chases after Bri with lightning speed*!!! hehehe

You know... You need a lava lamp. *virtual gift* http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g230/crow_noir/lavalampasianworld.net.gif?t=1184901007
Sweet!!!!! *stares at it for hours*... I really need to get one, as I love watching them.. bloop bloooop blooooop hehe

jennielynn1970
07-20-2007, 12:11 AM
Congrats on getting a place of your own! I've been living by myself for years, and I LOVE it!! I went the room mate route when I first moved out at 24, and after some major wack jobs for roommates, have lived by myself (except for the two boyfriend mistakes) for the past 10 years. Don't know if I could actually tolerate living with someone again... I guess if the right person came along I would, but they'd have to be freaking amazing, lol!

crow_noir
07-21-2007, 12:37 AM
hehehe If only Joe knew he had an online fan club hahaha
Part of me is like "Don't you dare!" Another part of me is laughing my head off trying to imagine his reaction.

Turns out Chad really has been cheating on Andrew
Ouch. :(

Aren't they yummy!!! As a rule Joe & I have to get black straws hehehe Its funny cause I always picked the black straw, even before I met Joe hehe

I want one *chases after Bri with lightning speed*!!! hehehe
Awwwe we don't get the black straws around here except on rare occassions.

Sweet!!!!! *stares at it for hours*... I really need to get one, as I love watching them.. bloop bloooop blooooop hehe
I was amazed at how realistic that icon is. Seeings as i can't get to mine i sometimes stare at that one. Only for a few minutes though. I mean it is just replaying pictures. Keep your eye out for yard sales, thrift stores, and freecycle goodies.

king2005
07-23-2007, 01:01 AM
Part of me is like "Don't you dare!" Another part of me is laughing my head off trying to imagine his reaction.

I know how he'll react... He's threated to tie me to a roof & leave me for the blood sucking bugs in the past!!! :eek: :D :eek: ;)

Hellow
07-23-2007, 07:04 AM
(This is you):http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ernaehrung/food-smiley-005.gif
(this is me):http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ernaehrung/food-smiley-013.gif
I blew up!

king2005
07-23-2007, 07:48 AM
woohoo, I got an email from Andrew when I came into work this morning!!!
Turns out he was off most of last week. So now I can talk to him, so I'm a little releaved, now that I know hes not ignoring me or that my emails aren't being filtered :)

Now I just hope this friend is correct & Andrew is ready.

king2005
07-30-2007, 03:56 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i move in on wed!!!!!!!!!! Sooo excited :D