PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Pasha

Barbiecat
07-16-2007, 05:55 AM
I have NEVER heard of a kitty that wanted to be dressed at all times; incredible! You really ARE one in a million for sure, and look quite cute in your outfits. I hope you enjoy your special day today!

kb2yjx
07-16-2007, 07:01 AM
Ditto from this cat owner, none of the Clan like to get dressed up!!! However, there are many kinds of cats, and Pasha proves it!!! Pasha, I hope you have a pretty dress to wear on your special day!! HAPPY COTD!!

catmandu
07-16-2007, 09:40 AM
PASHAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND ITS A RARE CAT WHO LOVES TO DE DRESSED UP AND PASHA CERTAINLY DOES LOOK SO ADORABLE.
IT LOOKS AS THOUGH SHES FOLLOWING IN THE PAW PRINTS OF HH LADY EDWINA ROSE THE QUEEN OF FASHION ON PET TALK.
THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A CHRISTAIN DIOR MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO PURRFECT PASHA OUR RUNWAY CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

lvpets2002
07-16-2007, 11:03 AM
;) :eek: OMG what a cutie sweetie pie.. Pasha you are so adorable & all dressed up..

kittykay
07-16-2007, 11:32 AM
What a girlie-girl! She's absolutely adorable!

momtomany
07-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Pasha is really a cutie. No one in my brood would go for being dressed up.
Congrats on being COTD. I think you should get to go shopping for a new outfit since your had this honor bestowed on you. :D

cassiesmom
07-16-2007, 12:10 PM
Miss Pasha, you are such a pretty girl! You and buttercup132's Ducky should get together because you have the best wardrobes on Pet Talk. Happy Cat of the Day, cutie, and a very long and happy life.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Pasha I just had to use this deep pink color for such a girly girl as you. I'm sure you would look beautiful in this color!!! :D

What wonderful pictures of you! I love the one of you with your baby doll!!!
I bet you bring non-stop smiles to your family!!! (until they have to do your laundry anyway ;) )

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Bari_d
07-16-2007, 03:29 PM
Miss Pasha, you are indeed one unusual, very well-dressed girl! If your purrrrson hadn't said you try to get in the clothes yourself, I might not have believed that you "liked" being dressed up. You are very, very pretty and we congratulate you for being today's extremely special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Rescued kittens across the country need homes: www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/kittens.htm Please share our page!

bobtail
07-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Pasha really takes the cake on femininity. :eek: She's got a taste for style; what's next for her, I wonder, a runway in the home to display her fashions? Whatever kind of "clothes cat" you are, Pasha, you've made me smile :D and sounds like you're going to have lots of fun with your caretaker. Have great fun on your COTD! :)

orangemm
07-16-2007, 04:35 PM
What a lil darling you are, Pasha!! And I am just floored to read that you like being dressed up...what a little diva!

I love your little doll, it looks so "you".

I would have a ball sewing little outfits for you!!

Have a wonderful day, sweet Pasha!

blue girl
07-16-2007, 04:52 PM
Pasha, omygosh, what a little ham you are! I was feeling a bit depressed today, but who could possibly stay sad after seeing that darling smile of yours!? I have never met a kitty who likes to dress herself....you are most definitely 'one in a million' and so lucky to have been rescued by such a wonderful family. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

tatsxxx11
07-16-2007, 05:10 PM
A feline fashion diva as our Cat of the Day!:D Love your sense of style, sweetheart! You are too cute for words, Pasha! Has Hollywood come a knockin' yet? If not it won't be long for you are definitely s*t*a*r material!:) Now some of our furkids will tolerate being dressed up but you Pasha are truly one in a million! Congatulations to our most precious, "rags to riches" Cat of the Day, PASHA! Hope you're being spoiled rotten today, enjoying an extra special day of celebration with your proud Mama and best buddy Peggy Sue!:D Cuddles and kisses to you, cutie pie!:)

cheshirecat
07-16-2007, 06:39 PM
So adorable in her little dress! You must submit her picture to www.stuffonmycat.com !!! :D

audrey613
07-16-2007, 07:12 PM
In 1986, I saved 3 boy kittens and found them homes and they were grey tabbies on the street in Brooklyn. Maybe they are related to Pasha.

Edwina's Secretary
07-16-2007, 09:28 PM
Precious Pasha,

I take off my hat to a real Star.......

It must be a gray thing....

Fashion that is....

Edwina