PDA

View Full Version : A night to remember!

king2005
07-16-2007, 01:53 AM
Remember I'm crashing on Ron & Karen's couch...

Joe came over for several hours to hang out with Ron & I & have dinner. Joe also wants to go see Transformers again. I said YES as I want to see it again. Ron & Karen haven't seen it yet so we brought them along.

On the way there Joe & I have our usual comical fights, which involves me threatening to pull over & kick him out lol (Joe always sites on the passengers side beside me, & I drive as its my car) Our fights are 100% meaningless, 100% fun, & 100% comical to all others in the car.

After the movie, Joe & I start at it again.

We get back to complex we ALL live in & I drive past his unit :D Ron & Karen are laughing their heads off, as I say, you were mean to me, so you can walk!

Joe decided to continue to be mean to me (all play remember), so I said fine I can drive further & drive to the other side of the complex (its made up of 6 large buildings.. I think)... I stopped & told him to get out.. Joe then buckles in... I said say your sorry & stop being mean to me.. Joe refused, so I said fine I can drive further!

I left the complex & started to drive North to Brampton, then East to Etobicoke hehehe

Joe said thats ok, I'll just call for help on my cell phone.. I tried to grab it from him but failed. I then said who you going to call Gio?? Joe said yes!! Gio will rescue me from you sick freaks hehe... I said best of luck with that, you know him & his directions & the chances of actually reachim him are 1%... Joe gets Gio's voicemail & strats begging for help, in the backgroud I'm shoutting, & Ron & Karen are laughing their heads off!!

We're all laughing so hard we can hardly breath... Poor Joe turned beet red hehe Karen said turn right here! So I did & we went all the way to finch.. just before the finch turn, I demended Joe to say sorry.. he refused again, so I stopped & told him to get out.. he ignorred me while laughing.. I reached over & said here let me help you.. I opened his door, pushed it open, unbuckled him & gently pushed him (just enough to make him move a couple inches in a joking mannor)...

I then drive down finch & demanded him to say sorry.. I FINALLY got a sorry out of him.. So I demanded with all the good stuff like princess & a cherry ontop... he made a mean comment about the princess part, so I slammed on the breaks & came to a fast halt... Karen & Ron nearly die in laughter.. Poor Joe is still beet red with laughter & refuses to say sorry with a cherry ontop.

So I said fine I'm going to Church Street where you will be fresh meat, enjoy... I'm now driving in that general direction... Joe finally says OK OK OK.. I'm sorry with a cherry ontop.. & Your so dead after this you know!!!! I giggled (I know hes revenge isn't gonna be pretty.. I know hes gonna tie me to something, as hes threatened me with that before)...

We then went to timmies & I dropped him off at his unit.

I drew an image on his facebook, I'm sure this will make his revenge 100x's worse hehehe but its sooo worth it :D

king2005
07-16-2007, 08:13 AM
So far his revenge sucks... Hes ignoring me :rolleyes: :(

Thats ok... He has to get back into my car for wed night *evil grin*

JenBKR
07-16-2007, 08:27 AM
haha sounds like you had a good time. It's nice to get an apology from a man (even if it's forced ;) )

king2005
07-16-2007, 08:46 AM
haha sounds like you had a good time. It's nice to get an apology from a man (even if it's forced ;) )

Oh was it ever forced!! the second after he said it, he told me I was a dead man... even though I'm not a man, but eh :P