PDA

View Full Version : Is it me???

moosmom
07-15-2007, 08:57 AM
I've been watching "Biography" on A&E. So far they've featured Ozzie Ozbourne and Gene Simmonds. I've found them both incredibly handsome. Am I out of my everloving mind???? Or is age catching up with me? :confused: :eek: :p

Marigold2
07-15-2007, 09:44 AM
Wow another woman with good taste. LOL Ozzie was a cutie when he was young. What always attracted me to musicans was their intelligence. Many people just see the wild hair and crazy antics but these guys are genius, good in math, well spoken, excellent command of the language. Many were prodigies.
Alice Cooper is a very attractive and gifted man. People make fun of Keith Richard but the man is a genius pure and simple. With just a few cords that he wrote he can have millions of people sing the same song and bring joy all at the same time.
Dat dat da da da I can't get no

catnapper
07-15-2007, 10:01 AM
What you're attracted to is their confidence! Any guy with that much confidence is sexy :) (so long as its not cockiness, then thats UNsexy)

carole
07-15-2007, 06:42 PM
Donna i think Ozzie was very handsome when he was young too, as for now,NOT,age is a terrible thing lol,but that is just my opinion, as for gene no idea.

Twisterdog
07-16-2007, 12:34 AM
Well, I'm going to take the other option here and say, as for me ...yes, it's just you. ;)

I can't say I've ever thought too much of Ozzie or Gene, as far as being attractive. I think a big part of that, though, is the fact that I never was too much of an Ozzie or Kiss fan. Just didn't care for their music.

I think liking the music makes the artist much more attactive.

Catsnclay
07-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Well I'm going to have to agree with Twisterdog - you are out of your %$#ing mind!!! LOL ;)

Ozzy??? Gene???!!! Do you need to see the eye doctor maybe??!!

Thanks for the laugh!!

moosmom
07-16-2007, 07:12 PM
I guess I am out of my f%$#@(*mind!! Gene Simmons sure does it for me!!

carole
07-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Guess that makes two of us Donna, honestly i think Ozzie was a looker in his young days, but age has not been kind to him at all, too much parties,drugs,booze etc,no comment on Gene,not really familiar with his looks,never been one of my hotties really. :) :D

Oh my i just noticed on your siggy you have a cat called Lexie ,when did you get her, great name eh? lol

moosmom
07-16-2007, 07:24 PM
I got Lexie Joon for Mother's Day. Her show name is Mymakers Lexus Joon. She is a tortie Sphynx and she's 5 months old. A real pistol too. A lot of energy. Poor MooShoo gets so tired of her pouncing oh him. She also gives Shortie a run for her money too.

Marigold2
07-16-2007, 07:26 PM
I always thought Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, Jim Morrison, Ian Gillian, Jon Bon Jovi are hot. I named my son after Ian Gillian.

NoahsMommy
07-16-2007, 08:23 PM
I got Lexie Joon for Mother's Day. Her show name is Mymakers Lexus Joon. She is a tortie Sphynx and she's 5 months old. A real pistol too. A lot of energy. Poor MooShoo gets so tired of her pouncing oh him. She also gives Shortie a run for her money too.

With those eyes...and that cutie little innocent look she's giving in your siggy...she'd have me wrapped around her little pawzies! :)

And uhm, I love you, Donna. But, don't love your taste in these two. You can have 'em!!! ha ha :)

Hugs, Kelly

K9karen
07-17-2007, 12:37 AM
Oh Donna.. you know what they say, girlfriend...There's no accounting for taste! :p :D

kallisto4529
07-17-2007, 03:32 AM
LOL I am right there with you as far as Gene Simmons goes, I think he is HOT!!! always have, now Ozzie, you can keep him....

moosmom
07-17-2007, 11:44 AM
I like Ozzie for his music mostly. Robert Palmer was also a looker. Unfortunately he died very young. I also like Rob Thomas from Matchbox 20.

king2005
07-17-2007, 02:06 PM
I think I'm too young, as I don't find them sexy attractive at all... But attracted to them as someone I'd prob. talk to.

critter crazy
07-17-2007, 02:11 PM
I dont find either one attractive, but I admire both! They are awsome muscicians!! I love their music!! I am a huge Ozzy and geene fan! They are both just fabulous!!

carole
07-17-2007, 06:12 PM
Ok here is some pics of Ozzie when he was young, you be the judge.See if you can pick him out.?