PDA

View Full Version : Oooo.... for the spelling challenged!

catnapper
07-15-2007, 08:26 AM
I just updated my Firefox and was pleasantly surprised by the new browser format.... it now highlights every misspelling! VERY nice feature! I don't know if IE has this feature yet or not, but its one more thing for me to love about Firefox

Now, all I have to do is download my cat skin again. The one I was using is no longer compatible with the new Firefox version :p

crow_noir
07-16-2007, 01:04 AM
He he... Now you know what some of us FF user were talking about... if you read whatever thread that was in.

Yes, the latest version of IE does have the spelling correction... but i have heard from just about everyone STAY AWAY from the new IE. Stay FAR far away from it. LOL. Warning heeded.

I just updated my Firefox and was pleasantly surprised by the new browser format.... it now highlights every misspelling! VERY nice feature! I don't know if IE has this feature yet or not, but its one more thing for me to love about Firefox

Now, all I have to do is download my cat skin again. The one I was using is no longer compatible with the new Firefox version :p

wombat2u2004
07-16-2007, 01:46 AM
Wel, I dont think i reely nead it.

BC_MoM
07-16-2007, 02:02 AM
Wel, I dont think i reely nead it.

Hahahaha! :D