PDA

View Full Version : Spider!

Katelf
07-15-2007, 07:57 AM
Hello beautiful Spider! You are a lovely fellow. I giggled when I read about you making your person watch you eat at 3 in the morning. What a scamp! My four mogs like me to watch them eat too, but thankfully they let me sleep until 5:30!

Special scritches and pats for you, Spider. Happy COTD to you!

:)

catmandu
07-15-2007, 12:23 PM
THE TUBSTERS SO HAPPY THAT A FELLOW BLACK CAT IS NOW A CAT OF THE DAY. HE SAYS THAT THAT SO RARE AND THE BLACK CATS ARE UNDERRATED.
IN MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD THEY ARE OMENS OF GOOD LUCK .
ALL THE FOUND CATS THINK THAT SPIDERS CRAZY COOL AND SEND A MAGNIFICENT PURRRR AND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWY TO SENSATIONAL SPIDER OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

tatsxxx11
07-15-2007, 01:04 PM
Fourteen and still got that "cattitude!" :cool: And yes, those peepers match your pizzazy personality to perfection!:D

You certainly have experienced your fair share of hair raising "close calls," beautiful boy! That you survived that unimaginable, 40 mile "under the hood" car ride is a miracle unto itself!:eek: But the most glorious miracle of all was yet to be had, as you emerged victorious from your bout with acute renal failure! Wow, what a brave, courageous boy you were; that "tude" of yours most surely having played a role in your recovery...and a higher power:) And by all accounts, you haven't missed a beat since then!

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of Brother Ben, but with Trouble Sam and spunky Woody in the mix, I'm sure your dear Dad isn't lacking for love, or you for furry companionship! What a happy group:D

Congratulations on your much deserved, extra special, Sunday Cat of the Day honors, Spider! Hope you and your proud Papa, Trouble Sam and Woody, are all enjoying a very happy day of celebration!:) Hugs and kisses to you, sweet Spider!!!

AvaJoy
07-15-2007, 01:57 PM
Handsome Spider! What a cool name for a REALLY cool cat. :cool:

You are indeed quite a survivor and most deserving of being honoured as our exceptional COTD! Given the harrowing events you have been through, it is no wonder that your devoted guardian caters to you . . . so would I.

Have a super day celebrating life, Spider-man! :)

sootycat
07-15-2007, 02:30 PM
Spider ,you DESERVE all that 'respect' you get, have a happy long life.>"<

you are amazing, i have heard of another cat that travelled under a car or shall i say van.....like you did too..........take great care precious one!! xx

momoffuzzyfaces
07-15-2007, 03:26 PM
Spider you are one handsome fellow for sure!!!

I hope my black cat, Chester doesn't hear about you getting your human up at 3 to watch you eat. He gets me up at four as it is, just walking across my head!!!

I'm so glad you were safely extracted from that car motor, sweetheart! What a frightening thing!!! At least you got a wonderful loving home out of the ordeal.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special and deserving Cat of the Day today. :D

orangemm
07-15-2007, 03:37 PM
Special congratulations to a most handsome fellow, our Spider! (love your name, it suits you so well)

I love a blackie and you are so prettily posed in your picture. You can come live with me anytime; I am an early riser and would LOVE to feed you and watch you enjoy it!

What a brave boy you are! Surviving an awful ride like that, then battling renal failure, only to emerge victorious. What a guy!

You certainly deserve COTD status EVERY DAY! Have a wonderful day, get spoiled rotten, and have your master give you special scritches & treats.