PDA

View Full Version : New foster coming today

jenluckenbach
07-15-2007, 06:38 AM
Currently his name is Josie. I will be renaming him, just not sure what I like yet. His people took him to a kill shelter because he was blocked. The shelter vetted him and now he is better. He is eating special food (c/d) which is the main reason I said I would foster him. My cats eat c/d so he will be living down with my own guys. :eek: (I can visualize the pee-ing fest now :rolleyes: ). But the fact that he is young (under 5 years), front declawed (I believe) and a PERSIAN I feel that he is highly adoptable if given the chance.

orangemm
07-15-2007, 07:38 AM
Look at that big fluffy sweetheart! My god, people are cold & cruel. Geez, if someone had a kidney stone, would we condemn him/her to a kill shelter? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

He is a beauty!

catnapper
07-15-2007, 08:33 AM
Josie.... for a boy?!?! :eek: No wonder you want to change his name! LOL

Jen, you're starting to have a foster factory going on! :D :D Keep up the good work! You are cranking out the fosters into wonderful new homes!

Medusa
07-15-2007, 08:36 AM
Look at that face! I'd name him Oscar (Oscar the grouch on Sesame St.) He looks so grouchy but who wouldn't w/a kidney stone. He's wonderful! Way to go, Jen!

columbine
07-15-2007, 09:40 AM
What a handsome Purrrrrr-sian! Smudge says "you've got it made, c/d is very tasty! I like the Seafood flavor myself, and my human's taken to adding a spoonful of Solid Gold tuna just because she loves me so much!" (And it covers the taste of the allergy medicine nicely...)

Love, Columbine

catmandu
07-15-2007, 12:48 PM
Oscars A Pretty Good Nams Putting Me In Mind Of Jack Klugmans Portrayal Of Oscar Madison In The Odd Couple.
A Grouch With A Heart Of Gold.
I Would Take Oscar In And I Bet He Would Be In A Cat Pile The Next Day.

rg_girlca
07-15-2007, 01:57 PM
Why the sam "H" do people get pets if they can't look after them. :mad:

He is one gorgeous cat Jen and you my dear, have a heart of GOLD!

momcat
07-15-2007, 03:08 PM
Why the sam "H" do people get pets if they can't look after them. :mad:

I'm with you, Lorraine! Maybe to some people pets are expendable, when things get tough the pet gets the old toaster treatment - out the door! At times I tend to think the problem isn't they can't care for them, the real problem is they just don't want to be bothered.

Jen, there's no question about it...you already have a very special place in Heaven for helping God's most vulnerable beings. Bless you a thousand times!

LionHart
07-15-2007, 03:24 PM
Look at that face! I'd name him Oscar (Oscar the grouch on Sesame St.) He looks so grouchy....

I thought the same thing. What a face! What a cutie!

jennielynn1970
07-15-2007, 04:59 PM
Look at that face! I'd name him Oscar (Oscar the grouch on Sesame St.) He looks so grouchy but who wouldn't w/a kidney stone. He's wonderful! Way to go, Jen!

I was thinking the same thing, lol!!! That face just cracks me up!! He looks like such a grump!! Poor boy!

Catty1
07-15-2007, 05:10 PM
Oscar is a PERFECT name, says this tabby! :D

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c11/Candace_1956/Oscar/P9280048.jpg

Queen of Poop
07-15-2007, 07:29 PM
What boy wouldn't be grouchy about being called Josie!!

I think Oscar fits the bill.

Jenn - You ROCK!!!!!!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
07-15-2007, 08:20 PM
Thank you Jen for being able to foster this cute fluffy boy.:) His owners probably didn't even realize that he was a boy. He's much better off with a loving caring new family and I'm sure he'll find one with your help. I also like the name Oscar.:)

jenluckenbach
07-15-2007, 08:43 PM
I will double check to see if 1by1 has had an "Oscar" named cat. (repeats are to be avoided).

He had certainly made himself right at home here. ;)

jenluckenbach
07-16-2007, 11:01 AM
OK, I decided to rename Josie, Homer. Oscar was used recently. So Charlie and I just went down a list of possibles and we like HOMER! :)

kimlovescats
07-16-2007, 12:47 PM
WELCOME home, Homer! :D Poor baby, I'm sure he's happy to be feeling better and somewhere that appreciates him! Thank you, Jen!

Kim

cassiesmom
07-16-2007, 06:19 PM
He had certainly made himself right at home here. ;)

Hey, excellent job, Homer! You moved in with other kitties who eat the same diet as you ... and you are settling in. I hope that you will stay with your foster meowmie, either forever or until another family finds you that wants to make you their special kitty boy. *smooch* for grumpy face

jennielynn1970
07-16-2007, 06:45 PM
LOL! I keep looking at that face and squooshing my nose up to look like him, lol. I can't help it! He's so darned grumpy faced looking it's adorable!
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/jenn_librarian/attachment.jpg