PDA

View Full Version : I think this guy was tanked up !!!!!

wombat2u2004
07-14-2007, 10:50 PM
So tanked up, he hated his cell phone provider :D

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070714/od_afp/australiacrimeoffbeat

Catty1
07-15-2007, 12:55 AM
I was going to post this as a joke - then clicked on the link, and saw it was the same story! :D

I was going to ask you if you had REALLY had that bad a day...or decided to handle your dog-ignoring neighbour in your OWN way.... ;)

Australian charged with taking armoured personnel carrier on a rampage
Published: Saturday, July 14, 2007 | 9:11 PM ET
Canadian Press

SYDNEY, Australia (AP) - An Australian man went on a rampage with a stolen armoured personnel carrier Saturday, destroying several mobile phone towers and an electricity substation before he was arrested by police.

The 45-year-old man, whose identity was not immediately released, led officers on a 90-minute chase as he crashed the privately-owned vehicle into mobile phone towers and telecommunications buildings across six western Sydney suburbs.

The pursuit ended when the vehicle stalled as it was being driven toward another tower, New South Wales state police said in a statement.

Police charged the man with predatory driving, possession of a prohibited drug, use of a weapon to avoid apprehension, driving in a dangerous manner and other crimes.
© The Canadian Press, 2007

BC_MoM
07-15-2007, 01:43 AM
LOL! :eek:

crow_noir
07-15-2007, 02:14 AM
Whooo!!!

Only some can be so brave.

Yeah, Ok, so this is like the equivalent of PETA or one of those other radical environmental groups... What can i say?.. this is one radical ...movement(?) that i could support.

*snicker*

*grin*

Hey, i even managed to get a pun in there. That has to count for bonus points.

wombat2u2004
07-15-2007, 04:10 AM
I was going to ask you if you had REALLY had that bad a day...or decided to handle your dog-ignoring neighbour in your OWN way.... ;)

It wasn't my fault !!!! I just sort of blacked out, and I can't remember anything.
I'm blaming it on PTSD.(Not real sure what that is.....but I think I've got it :D )
Wom

wombat2u2004
07-15-2007, 04:17 AM
Whooo!!!
Only some can be so brave.
Yeah, Ok, so this is like the equivalent of PETA or one of those other radical environmental groups... What can i say?.. this is one radical ...movement(?) that i could support.
*snicker*
*grin*
Hey, i even managed to get a pun in there. That has to count for bonus points.

No Crow, it's not an environmental group, it's religious cult that I lead.
And....when I finally rule the world, I shall make you my queen. :D
Wom

CathyBogart
07-15-2007, 12:08 PM
0_0 Well, that's one way to express yourself, I suppose.

Catty1
07-15-2007, 12:53 PM
I shall make you my queen.

I was about to pout when that spider ran across again.

YUK - I don't wanna be anywhere NEAR your kingdom if that thing is around!

( I don't mind spiders in real life - but this animation makes my solar plexus crawl)

RICHARD
07-15-2007, 01:31 PM
Hey Wom,

Picking on them Aussies again? ;)

-------------

I will make it 'down under' one day.

I love a country with APCs that readily available! :D

wombat2u2004
07-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Hey Wom,

Picking on them Aussies again? ;)

-------------

I will make it 'down under' one day.

I love a country with APCs that readily available! :D

Sounds like he was an old hand at the controls like myself ....LOL.
Hey...do you ever remember the same scenario was on that Hill Street Blues show ???? I think that was about the funniest episode I ever seen.
Wom

wombat2u2004
07-15-2007, 09:32 PM
I was about to pout when that spider ran across again.

YUK - I don't wanna be anywhere NEAR your kingdom if that thing is around!

( I don't mind spiders in real life - but this animation makes my solar plexus crawl)

Bummer !!!! does that mean I have to get rid of my spiders ????

crow_noir
07-16-2007, 12:24 AM
Whoo Hooo!!! I was planning on taking over the world... but I'm such a procrastinator. "Queen appointed by the World Ruler" doesn't sound so shabby. :p

" The Ruler's first proclamation is that ALL cell phones shall be banned... This very instant. " *all of a sudden everyone with a cell phone is tackled by The Queen's special forces and the cell phones are removed.* *Snicker*

No Crow, it's not an environmental group, it's religious cult that I lead.
And....when I finally rule the world, I shall make you my queen. :D
Wom

wombat2u2004
07-16-2007, 12:45 AM
[QUOTE=crow_noir][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]" [I]The Ruler's first proclamation is that ALL cell phones shall be banned... This very instant.[QUOTE]

But........how will we contact Pizza in Hurry ???? :(

crow_noir
07-16-2007, 12:53 AM
I'll send a flock of my trained stealth crows...

or jeeze oh peats! You're Ruler of the World... Have your chefs make one up for you. :rolleyes:

But........how will we contact Pizza in Hurry ????

Catty1
07-16-2007, 09:56 AM
TOTALLY OT - thank you for the new siggy, Wom! :)

wombat2u2004
07-16-2007, 10:31 AM
TOTALLY OT - thank you for the new siggy, Wom! :)

I'll keep the spider for special occasions !!!!!! ;) (Especially for those who question WHY we post what we do) :D
Wom

crow_noir
07-16-2007, 09:30 PM
LOL! I was thinking that some people are going to be going "Huh?!" looking as this sub-thread.

Speaking of which... I FINALLY got your sig and laughed... but at first i was thinking it was a nod to another forum I'm on. I was like "Woah! I wonder what screen name Wom goes by on there?" ...then it finally dawned on me that it's totally not what it was referring to.

I'll keep the spider for special occasions !!!!!! ;) (Especially for those who question WHY we post what we do) :D
Wom

wombat2u2004
07-17-2007, 12:18 AM
LOL! I was thinking that some people are going to be going "Huh?!" looking as this sub-thread.

Speaking of which... I FINALLY got your sig and laughed... but at first i was thinking it was a nod to another forum I'm on. I was like "Woah! I wonder what screen name Wom goes by on there?" ...then it finally dawned on me that it's totally not what it was referring to.

Actually THE DARK SIDE is where I spend most of my time....LOL :D
(May the Schwartz be with you !!!)
Wom