PDA

View Full Version : Scooter Bug did the cutest thing

Scooter's Mom
07-14-2007, 09:42 PM
I decided I wanted a snack, so I brought some crackers in here to my computer. They are "Club PUFFED" crackers. I had one of the tiny little crackers in my hand, and Scooter got up on the back of the chair and stole it from me! He ate the whole thing, lol.

He's such a cute baby. I wish I had a picture of that!

critter crazy
07-14-2007, 09:53 PM
he he he he he!! Loki used to do that with popcorn. I would be eating a bag of microwave popcorn, and Loki when he thought I wasnt looking would reach in the bag and steal a piece. It was pretty cute!!:D

momcat
07-15-2007, 04:53 PM
That realyy must have been something to see! Groucho doesn't really bother with my food but he keeps sticking his paw into my diet Pepsi.

catmandu
07-15-2007, 05:10 PM
Scrappy 2 Has Lightning Quick Little Paws And She Can Reach In Grab A Morsel And Eat It In The Blink Of An Eye.
She And Scooter Bug Would Make A Wonderful Treat Grabbing Tag Team!!!

jennielynn1970
07-15-2007, 05:12 PM
I decided I wanted a snack, so I brought some crackers in here to my computer. They are "Club PUFFED" crackers. I had one of the tiny little crackers in my hand, and Scooter got up on the back of the chair and stole it from me! He ate the whole thing, lol.

He's such a cute baby. I wish I had a picture of that!

You realize you made me get the munchies after reading this last night, and I walked down to the mini mart and bought some Goldfish crackers to share with my kitties, lol! Sophie says "Thank you!! I haven't had a goldfish in ages!" She loves her crackers!