PDA

View Full Version : Peanut Works Alone

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-23-2002, 11:19 AM
Peanut really likes it when her daddy is home working. In the morning she is always so excited to run up the stairs and get to it! I always feel so bad for her when he has to leave and she has to go to work by herself - poor kitty. Normally she'll sit on the rug and watch me leave with the "don't leave me" look in her eyes. Today, however, I had forgotten something upstairs so she got to bolt up like she normally does with Terry, but then I came right back down again which he doesn't do. She was a little confused. As I was leaving I glanced upstairs to say goodbye, and this is what I saw.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/pfbc586b17aae3669c437eef5040a811f/fd7f7181.jpg

Poor little Peanut. How can I leave a face like that, especially just to come to work! She likes so much to "help" her daddy out while he's working and just hates to be left home alone. :( :)

Pam
07-23-2002, 11:30 AM
It does take a lot of willpower to leave a face like that!! How absolutely precious! My cats usually watch me leave curled up in little balls as they prepare for their morning nap. I give them a kiss goodbye and tell them to help Bella guard the house! LOL!

Randi
07-23-2002, 11:34 AM
Ohh! Adorable little Peanut! It must be SO hard to leave her! But then, Tubby and her are probably having fun while you're away! Good they have each other! :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-23-2002, 11:35 AM
AWWWWWWWW
That is the most PRECIOUS pittifullest little face I have ever seen.... POOR PEANUT!!!!.... How do you leave a face like that?!?!?!!?!! I just want to give her a BIG hug!!

Rottieluver45
07-23-2002, 11:35 AM
Awww... How could you leave her like that!!??? LOL J/K if I had a cat and it looked at me liked that I would stay home everytime!! :D I wouldn`t be able to stand it!!

Former User
07-23-2002, 12:08 PM
Awwww, that just breaks my heart, poor baby! She looks so pitiful in that pic. Oh, I just want to go and hug her!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-23-2002, 01:21 PM
I know exactly what you guys all mean about leaving her. I have to purposefully turn my head away so I can't see her as I walk out the door otherwise I would never make it out the door. I try to explain that mommy and daddy have to go to work so she can have lots of treats and food, and this is the thanks I get - a guilt trip to dwarf all guilt trips. ;) :)

NoahsMommy
07-23-2002, 02:52 PM
Such a cute face!!! Poor thing.... :) I swear their mother's must teach them to do that...Noah sticks his face out the front door when I have to close it to leave in the morning... :( such a sad face...

Yesterday, Noah woke me up by laying on my chest...I knew that I DIDN'T want to go to work that day....hee hee...so I didn't!! It was so nice laying in bed with both cats and having them hang out with me all day!!! I LOVE vacation days!! :)

krazyaboutkatz
07-24-2002, 12:11 AM
Awww poor little Peanut. What a sad face you have. How can your mommy leave you when you look like this? :( I know how it is Debbie. I have the same problem with my cats. Sometimes Pepper will go out the door with me because he thinks he wants to go to work with me. Storm and Sunny will sometimes give me that pitiful look too. It's so hard to leave. You just have to go out quickly and be sure not to look back.

Gio
07-24-2002, 04:47 AM
Poor Peanut. I'm quite familiar with that look. When I have to go out my 3 look at me as if I'm just about to abandon them forever :(

Ann
07-24-2002, 05:59 AM
Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwww, poor lil thing :(

Vio&Juni
07-24-2002, 06:44 AM
I know what you mean, T&P Mom. Once we had to leave our cat alone in our apartment for about 10 days to go to Romania to the seaside (it's just too complicated to take them across the border). Of course, I had a friend from work to take care of him, at least once in two days (but he was not a cat lover and... you can imagine... Anyway, he was my last chance).
When we came home with my sister and opened the door, he turned and just walked away. He wouldn't even look to us for more than one hour. But after more than one hour he showed us how much he missed us.
Never did that again. We always ask someone to live in our apartment for the period we're gone away.

zippy-kat
07-24-2002, 11:17 AM
Awwwww...that "poor" sweetie! ;)

What a cutie!