PDA

View Full Version : Jenna's getting bigger! Summer 2007 pics..

kimlovescats
07-13-2007, 09:28 PM
My grandbaby Jenna is pushing 3 in October! It hardly seems possible. Here are a few new pictures taken in the past month!

http://www.dropshots.com/photos/240072/20070713/191852.jpg

Her other grandmother isn't much into fixing her hair! :rolleyes: Can't complain though because she has the full-time job of raising my precious dollbaby right now! I appreciate Granny D very much!

http://www.dropshots.com/photos/240072/20070713/191854.jpg

We took this one a few weeks ago, Jenna and Poppy! :D Can you tell they are crazy about eachother?

http://www.dropshots.com/photos/240072/20070713/191855.jpg

prechrswife
07-13-2007, 09:31 PM
Wow, she is really growing up! She's still a cutie. :D

Pam
07-13-2007, 10:15 PM
Oh Kim you didn't disappoint me!!!! She is more beautiful than ever. My goodness what a tiny little blessing she is. Your hubby looks like such a proud grandpa and I can tell that they have a very special bond. Thank you for these long overdue pictures! :)

K9karen
07-13-2007, 10:25 PM
Oh Kim you didn't disappoint me!!!! She is more beautiful than ever. My goodness what a tiny little blessing she is. Your hubby looks like such a proud grandpa and I can tell that they have a very special bond. Thank you for these long overdue pictures! :)

AMEN to that!

kimlovescats
07-13-2007, 10:42 PM
Thank you so much! Pam, she certainly is a blessing!!! Thanks for saying so! ;)

Kim

caseysmom
07-13-2007, 11:02 PM
She has such a sweet face and she is so pretty. I hope your daughter is doing okay.

krazyaboutkatz
07-13-2007, 11:21 PM
She sure is a cutie pie and is growing up so fast. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us.:)

AdoreMyDogs
07-13-2007, 11:52 PM
She is a gorgeous little child! What a beautiful little angel she is. Thanks so much for updating us with pictures :)

Cookiebaker
07-14-2007, 02:59 AM
Jenna is getting so BIG!!! What precious pictures, Kim!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

sirrahbed
07-14-2007, 09:21 AM
It is so good to see Jenna!! She is so pretty!!! Yes and so BIG :D

moosmom
07-14-2007, 10:05 AM
Oh Kim!

How precious is that picture of Jenna and her Poppy. She gotten so big!! I'd die for that hair!!

mina'smomma
07-14-2007, 10:32 AM
She is just precious Kim. I can't believe how big she's gotten. It seems like only yesterday you were announcing her arrival. I see she definately has Grandma Kim's eyes

Donnaj4962
07-14-2007, 11:33 AM
What a cutie pie! She looks so sweet in those pictues! And the one with Grandpa! OMG! They look so happy to be together! What a special bond they must have! Thanks for sharing the pictues.

jazzcat
07-14-2007, 12:07 PM
Oh my goodness has she ever grown! She's beautiful Kim!

I just can't get over how big she has gotten. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I really hope things are going well for you all.

sasvermont
07-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Gosh Kim, she has grown, for sure. She looks like a model in the first two photos, especially the first. She looks soooo sweet, too. Thanks for keeping us updated on her life. She is one of my favorite little girls here. ;)

Catty1
07-14-2007, 08:56 PM
WOW. Someone is getting all growed up! :D

What a beautiful little girl! And how wonderful Granny D is looking after things.

I hope things are working out as they should in the rest of the family. :)

rg_girlca
07-15-2007, 12:28 PM
I can't believe Jenna is going to be THREE already. Wow, time sure flies by fast.

I've said this before Kim and I am going to say it again. Jenna is the prettiest little girl I have ever seen.

The pictures are lovely, but I was really taken back by the second one.

She IS one precious girl, that's for sure.

I pray that all is going well for you and your family.

kimlovescats
07-15-2007, 04:38 PM
I truly appreciate all of your very kind and sweet comments on our Jenna. They do my heart such good! :)

I wish I could say things were better with my daughter and Jenna's father, but they are as bad as ever. I just thank God every day that Jenna is safe, healthy and loved by her other grandmother. She is wonderful about letting Jerry and me get her whenever we can as well. Things could have really been bad about this arrangement, but instead we have been blessed with "in laws" that care!

Thank you again!!!

Love,
Kim

rg_girlca
07-15-2007, 04:43 PM
Kim, I am sorry to hear that things are still bad with your daughter. Gosh when is that girl ever going to grow up. You figure having a baby would have straightened her out by now. It's too bad she has her priorities wrong. :(

I am so happy to hear that the in-laws let you get Jenna whenever you can and that she is safe in the hands of both her grandparents.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

kimlovescats
07-15-2007, 05:43 PM
Thank you, Lorraine. I still beat myself up over not taking Jenna myself, but I know my limitations and I just could not handle it. Jerry and I are worn out after an hour or two when she visits! :eek: We just aren't up to raising a 2, 3, 4, you get the idea ... anymore! :p I just hope and pray that we will somehow have a positive influence on her little life and she will always know that we love her so very deeply!

(hugs)
Kim

Catty1
07-15-2007, 05:46 PM
Kim - I haven't had children, but it's my understanding, backed up in chats I have had with people, that if a child has adults in their life that are strong and there for them - even if it is just one person and that one is a teacher or non-family - then they do just fine.

Jenna sure looks secure, knows she is loved, and has a 'home' and a great place she visits too! :)

I am glad so much good is coming to her. Her own mom, unfortunately, will have to figure things out on her own. Even if she suddenly cleaned up today - it would be a long time before the court would let her petition for custody.

HUGS!

And prayers for all - including the two grown children.

Hellow
07-16-2007, 02:15 PM
You know, to be a thirteen year old kid with a girlfriend, i think i might save that picture.

I_luv_rusty
07-16-2007, 04:27 PM
Aww she is adorable. It good to see pictures of her again :D

kimlovescats
07-16-2007, 06:54 PM
You know, to be a thirteen year old kid with a girlfriend, i think i might save that picture.

Well, that's really only a 10 year difference! :D ;)

cassiesmom
07-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Kim, Miss Jenna has gotten BIG! I love the photo of her with granddad. How are your daughters?

jackmilliesmom
07-17-2007, 05:30 AM
I have been thinking about you all and this was a nice surprise to come accross hello Jenna hope you are well and taking care of all of your Grandma's and your poppy and giving them lots of hugs and kisses.

Kim delighted she is doing so well dare I ask or how are things otherwise with Amybeth and Chad

Pawsitive Thinking
07-17-2007, 05:56 AM
I just hope and pray that we will somehow have a positive influence on her little life and she will always know that we love her so very deeply!Kim

It is clear from those photos what a happy life little Jenna has with her doting grandparents. She knows you will always be there for her no matter what.

She is rather gorgeous :D

4 Dog Mother
07-17-2007, 09:12 AM
Wow, Kim how big Jenna is getting! They sure grow fast don't they? You can see from her pictures that she is doing fine with BOTH sets of grandparents being there for her. Don't beat yourself up about not taking her yourself. I know from experience that it is very hard to keep up with little ones as you get older. Thank God Chad's mother feels up to it. As long as you and "Poppy" find time for her and enjoy being with her during those times, she will grow up feeling very much loved.

Catty1
07-17-2007, 09:29 AM
Cassiesmom, Jackmilliesmom - see post 18 about the biological parents.

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-17-2007, 10:33 AM
What a pretty little girl Jenna is!! She is such a lucky girl to have you and your hubby as grandparents, Kim!!!

kimlovescats
07-17-2007, 12:57 PM
For those who have asked:

Amy Beth and Chad are "homeless". After the lease on the apartment (that we paid for) was up, they stayed one month and were evicted. :rolleyes: Chad has been working at a carwash, and Amy Beth lost another job. They had been sleeping outside in the driveway at Denise's (Granny D) house until she had enough of that. I allowed Amy Beth to move back in here temporarily, again on the AGREEMENT that she was leaving Chad for good. Well, that lasted one week then he was literally outside her window one night begging for an answer of whether she was "with him or not". Jerry and I had her go outside and they proceded to cuss loudly (sorry neighbors) for over an hour in the street. I was there the whole time trying to make them speak like adults ... pointless!!! Anyway, after that they left together and I made it clear to them both that was the END of her coming here. If they still insist on being "together" though all they do if scream and cuss and fight and remain "homeless", then that is Amy Beth's CHOICE! So .... I haven't heard anything since week ago this past Friday, and I really don't want to know.

Kim

popcornbird
07-17-2007, 06:41 PM
Jenna is such a doll, and is blessed to have grandparents that love and care for her. She's a beautiful little girl.

Its so unfortunate that her parents, even after having a child, have chosen such a path in life. :( I hope, that for her own sake, your daughter eventually 'wakes up' and realizes she's a mother, became a mother because of her own behavior, and the responsibility is on her. Its a shame, what some people do for the sake of being 'in-love'. Gosh, don't people these days know the TRUE meaning of LOVE?

Sadly, some people never admit their mistakes and learn the hard way in life. :( I wish Jenna the best in life, and hope and pray that if her mom doesn't learn a good lesson from her own mommy, or even from what life throws at her, maybe she will learn from her daughter. Kim, I'm so sorry you are going through this difficult time. :( It can never be easy to have your own child that you raised with such tremendous love, grow up to be someone who cannot even listen to you.

I pray for sweet Jenna, and for the good health of her grandparents, so that she can be raised with love and affection, and grow up to be a wonderful young lady. I also pray that her parents wake up and change their ways before its too late, and if they don't, I pray that God protects your sweet grandbaby from them.

caseysmom
07-17-2007, 07:12 PM
For those who have asked:

Amy Beth and Chad are "homeless". After the lease on the apartment (that we paid for) was up, they stayed one month and were evicted. :rolleyes: Chad has been working at a carwash, and Amy Beth lost another job. They had been sleeping outside in the driveway at Denise's (Granny D) house until she had enough of that. I allowed Amy Beth to move back in here temporarily, again on the AGREEMENT that she was leaving Chad for good. Well, that lasted one week then he was literally outside her window one night begging for an answer of whether she was "with him or not". Jerry and I had her go outside and they proceded to cuss loudly (sorry neighbors) for over an hour in the street. I was there the whole time trying to make them speak like adults ... pointless!!! Anyway, after that they left together and I made it clear to them both that was the END of her coming here. If they still insist on being "together" though all they do if scream and cuss and fight and remain "homeless", then that is Amy Beth's CHOICE! So .... I haven't heard anything since week ago this past Friday, and I really don't want to know.

Kim

I am so sorry Kim, you and your husband are doing the right thing, this is really out of your hands, it is in Amy Beth's hands now.

jackie
07-19-2007, 02:20 PM
Lovely photos!

Kirsten
07-19-2007, 02:36 PM
Kim, Jenna is such a cute little girl!!

I'm sorry to hear that Amy Beth is having all these problems...

Kirsten