PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am new here!

jen218300
07-13-2007, 08:42 PM
Just wanted to say hello to everybody. I just joined last week and am having difficulty doing certain things. A box opens saying that I am awaiting approval. Just as soon as I get that straightened out I will be able to enjoy everything on this really neat site. I do have a 10 week old kitten. I know her mother is a Tortoiseshell but not certain of her father. Just as soon as I am able I will definitely post pics of her. She is absolutely beautiful, hence the name...Bella. :)

Karen
07-13-2007, 10:24 PM
Hi! Go ahead and post an introduction down in the Introduction forums as well!

The system works like this: when you join, you are a member, but your posts need to be "moderated" first. That way, we can weed out spammers from actual people. So now that you have posted, I have made you a regular member, and all your posts will now simply appear like normal.

kimlovescats
07-13-2007, 10:53 PM
Welcome to PT! I look forward to meeting your little Bella! :)

Kim

jen218300
07-13-2007, 10:58 PM
Thanks Kim. I am finally learning how to use this site. I will attempt to attach a larger pic of Bella.

Craftlady
07-13-2007, 11:03 PM
Welcome :)
Bella is a cutie :D

CultureJunky
07-14-2007, 05:19 AM
Welcome to PT! And Bella is a real cutie pie! We love pictures here.
It'll be a pleasure watching Bella grow up on PT going through all the things like getting her shots, developing her purrsonality, getting spayed etc, we love watching babies grow up!
My two high maintenance critters are in my signature!

Medusa
07-14-2007, 08:11 AM
Oh what a sweet face! Welcome to both of you.

AbbyMom
07-14-2007, 08:30 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! We would love to see pictures of the beautiful Bella!

aki
07-14-2007, 08:35 AM
*swoon*

she so cute!

welcome!

~Aki :D

Donnaj4962
07-14-2007, 11:29 AM
Hi! and welcome to PT! You will love it here!

Your baby Bella is gorgeous! I am owned by two furbabies, 19 year old Tabitha and 4 year old Sasha! They tolerate one another, but that is about all.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your Bella!

jazzcat
07-14-2007, 11:58 AM
Hi and Welcome to PT!!!

Bella is adorable!!! Is she gray and white? I hope we get to see lots more of her.

I have seven cats as you can see in my siggy below. When I started here four years ago I was in the process of adopting cat number 3 so beware - PT has a way of making your fur family grow, LOL!

Hope you enjoy it here. :)

kb2yjx
07-14-2007, 02:02 PM
Welcome!! Bella is sweet!!

Freedom
07-14-2007, 02:59 PM
*squeal* a wittle kitten with soft fluffy kitten fur! Oh bella, you are lovely!

Welcome to Pet Talk! I have 10 pets: 8 cats and 2 dogs. This site is lots of fun and has helpful info as well. Glad to have you with us!

Sandie

catmandu
07-14-2007, 04:44 PM
A HUGE WELCOME FROM ALL OF US AT THE FOUND CAT PARADISE HOTEL AND SHELTER TO YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL BELLA.
AND A MRREEEOW FROM THE PORCH CATS , THE POOFED CATS AND THE CATS WHO ARE NOW ANGELS.
THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT PEOPLE HERE.
AND SO MANY STORIES SOME SAD SOME HAPPY.
WE HOPE TO SEE MORE OF BELLA AND ONE DAY A PHOTO OF YOU.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_cats101845.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=1181340520.pbw)

heidiv
07-14-2007, 04:51 PM
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!! On the sweet little fur kid. As other have said this place is awesome there are so many people on here that can help you with things from health to behavior or just funny little things you need to hear after a hard day at work. And it is true!!! Your fur family does grow fast when you are on this website I was an owner of 2 and my family has grown to a family of 4 fur kids. They are awesome I just can NOT imagine my life in any other way ;) Welcome to you and your gorgeous little sweetheart from Heidi,Mopar,Tucker, Chloe and Paris!!!!! Can't wait to get to know more about you and your kitty!!

Bengalz
07-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Welcome and congratulations on your baby kitten. Bella is adorable all soft and fuzzy and totally cute :D

My name is Betty and I have a little bengal mix named Eve - we hope to see lots more pictures of Bella and get to know you both much better.

phesina
07-14-2007, 07:21 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Little Bella is just darling!

Pat

jen218300
07-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! To Jazzcat, yes Bella is gray and white and has the most beautiful blue eyes. And so much spunk it isn't even funny :eek:

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-15-2007, 03:46 AM
Awwwwww, Bella hasn't stolen her name: she is "belle"(French) !!!
I am Lut, from Belgium, and I am owned by 4 cats!
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/welcomehekkenpoes.gif Welcome to Pet Talk!!!

Anikaca77
07-15-2007, 07:45 AM
Welcome!

Bella is so cute!!

catnapper
07-15-2007, 08:32 AM
Welcome to PT!!! Bella is a beauty for sure!

You'll love it here, everyone is wonderful and we all share our love of pets.

rg_girlca
07-15-2007, 01:28 PM
A hearty WELCOME to you and your precious little one Bella. :D

She reminds me of my Poppy. You can see him in my signature.

Looking forward to hearing more from you and of course watching your little girl grow into a lovely lady. So that means we NEED to see regular pictures of her. :D

momcat
07-15-2007, 03:38 PM
Hey there and welcome to the PT family! Your Bella is gorgeous and I look forward to seeing more pictures of her. I'm owned by Groucho, a 6 year old black and white boy with a Groucho Marx moustache. You and Bella are going to love it here. Whatever questions you may have feel free to ask. There are some extremely experienced and knowledgable folks here when it comes to anything cat. With the exception of a good vet this is where you'll get the best advice around. Hope you'll be back very soon. Welcome scritchies and tummy rubs to sweet Bella.