PDA

View Full Version : Triskaidekaphobia Anyone?

sandragonfly
07-13-2007, 03:35 PM
someone just mentioned "thirteen" in other thread and just remembered it's friday the thirteenth today!

(also called paraskavedekatriaphobia or paraskevidekatriaphobia, a specialized form of triskaidekaphobia - phobia of friday the thirteenth).

anyone fears this day? not me, but how things had been to me, I'm STAYING in the house! :p

but one of my friends does, :( believe it or not - her father got into car accident since the past last eight of friday the 13ths! they are not driving to anywhere at all today, I believe. things can be so "coincidence" sometimes.

Taz_Zoee
07-13-2007, 04:03 PM
I don't really believe it's bad luck. It's just another day to me. I try to make it an extra specially GOOD day just to spite the doom of the date. :D :D

momoffuzzyfaces
07-13-2007, 04:08 PM
I usually have good luck on Friday the 13th so it doesn't bother me either. :D

Almita
07-13-2007, 04:38 PM
Me i actually love friday the 13th. It's always a good day for me.

Husky_mom
07-13-2007, 04:49 PM
actually I loe F13īs....... I love fridays and 13 is one of my fave numbers.....soooo.....

just like black kitties.........they are as cute and regular as other colored kitties......... no bad luck on either

sandragonfly
07-13-2007, 06:47 PM
:D good! it's nothing to me either, enough that I forgot. ;)

not a while ago when I was with my friend, her guest came by and panicked at first when two of my black cats walk by.. :( he immediately asked me, "are those bad lucks?!"

nooo, did you know they give us good lucks? (one black cat saved my life) and they're most affectionate cats? look here! (picked up zephyra, my heartcat), and she licked me by command. :D :D

then he nodded, and went on about friday the thirteen.. :rolleyes: aw.

Hellow
07-13-2007, 08:30 PM
Its just another regular day for me. I cant believe that some people actually believe that friday the 13th is a day of bad luck!! Its just another day like yesterday and tomarrow.