PDA

View Full Version : Final weekend to get my Stolen things back.. or else.....

king2005
07-13-2007, 02:23 PM
WOOHOO!!!

I have the bestest friends ever!
An good friend I temp lost contact with heard I was in trouble & getting the short end of the stick.. He knows I've worked hard & done so much to try to give myself a life & I've run into horrid luck.

He told me he has a lot of police buddies & I just have to give the word & They'll get a warrant & will walk me into where ever Chad is holding my stuff hostage.

Chad said he'll let me get my things this sunday at 2pm... If he blows me off again, I'm to call my buddy & he'll gather the troups & will get the warrant issued. I have so much evidence of what is mine & Alex helped me move back in 2005 so hes seen a lot of my stuff. So my evidence is very strong.. where Chad has nothing...

It makes me want to cry knowing that I have such wonderful friends. I have no way to repay them ever, but to continue to show them my love & gratitude towards them :D

Alex is also getting us a 2bdr apt & ALL my pets are welcomed, even though hes scared of the spider.. she just has to stay in my room.. He's setting everything up.. He'll have us a place secured by the end of next week.. the earliest time we can get a place is Sept 1st.. but I'll have a secure QUIET place to live... I work during the day & he works at night, so it'll be rare that we'll get in each others way & it'll allow him to get proper sleep during the day & me to get proper sleep at night :D

I've known Alex since 2001, we both worked at the same place & became good friends & kept in touch.. We too the same program in college "Police Foundations", he's hoping to be an office by the end of the year :D

I'm such in a good mood today :D

davidpizzica
07-13-2007, 03:08 PM
King2005, it looks like you have a lot of good friends in your corner right now. I'm praying that you get all of your stolen things back and that Chad will cooperate with you.

king2005
07-13-2007, 03:32 PM
King2005, it looks like you have a lot of good friends in your corner right now. I'm praying that you get all of your stolen things back and that Chad will cooperate with you.

Thank you David.

Chad has no idea what kind of friends I have.. I know for a fact he has non as hes burned them all. I've never purposly hurt a friend.

As a rule I try to put friends above, as I care too much. Right now my buddy Joe needs a friend & I made myself available 24/7. If he needs to talk at 3am All he has to do is call me & I'll walk to his place. Hes going through a really bad time & feels his friends are hurting him (1 did really bad), so I'm proving myself different. I'm also the only one that knows he tried to hurt himself, so he really needs a good friend. Joe has been very kind to me & has proven his friendship to me, by helping me in a time of need, so he deserves my caring.

Hellow
07-13-2007, 08:27 PM
This is great news!:) Its nice to know that you have great friends like you do during a situation like this. Im sooooooooo happy for you i think i might just pop im smiling so hard LOL!!:) :) :) :) :)

Zippy
07-13-2007, 08:57 PM
That's wonderful you have such wonderful friends.I hope you can get all your stuff without having a problem.

crow_noir
07-14-2007, 01:00 AM
Yay for good friends!!! :D

wombat2u2004
07-14-2007, 04:35 AM
Good on ya mate. You git in there and get all of your stuff.
And while you're there, tell Chad what a jerk he is :D
Wom

mina'smomma
07-14-2007, 10:35 AM
That is wonderful news. Please keep us updated on how everything goes. Its nice to know that you have friends in your corner