PDA

View Full Version : Coca Cola Zero

Sirrahsim
07-13-2007, 11:48 AM
Have you tried it? What do you think?
If I was a casual coke drinker I might not mind it, but I am a serious Coca Cola-aholic :rolleyes: :D
At first it tastes like watery coke and then it has that lovely chemically aftertaste from the artifical sweetener :(
I had such high hopes for this product because I really do consume too many calories from soda and HATE diet sodas... In my opinion Coke Zero tastes like every other diet soda on the market.

CathyBogart
07-13-2007, 11:50 AM
I liked it, but I'm a diet coke drinker. :)

Miss Z
07-13-2007, 11:53 AM
I think it's OK, but I agree that it does taste as if there's something missing! (ie: pretty much everything you shouldn't have but tastes good :p )

lvpets2002
07-13-2007, 12:24 PM
:) I liked it also.. I too am a D Coke drinker..

jackie
07-13-2007, 12:34 PM
its nasty!

Coke and Canada Dry are the only pops I really like.

Fanta has come out with a cherry flavor which is revolting too. Its like liquid cotton candy.

sirrahved
07-13-2007, 12:43 PM
We both love coke zero. But then again, we both drink diet sodas.

Roxyluvsme13
07-13-2007, 08:05 PM
Well, I thought it tasted really similar to Diet Coke and I hate diet coke and that aftertaste is just gross.

It's okay though. [the Cherry Coke Zero is much better!]

Almita
07-13-2007, 08:14 PM
I don't like coke and never tried that. I like original its okay. More of a non caffiene person like root beer.

cali
07-13-2007, 08:47 PM
I like it, but I dont normally drink much coke.

Zippy
07-13-2007, 08:53 PM
Its a lot like the diet to me like alot of people already said.The Pespi max zero or whatever is horriable.

Logan
07-13-2007, 08:58 PM
I only drink Diet Coke. I don't want any flavors, I don't want Coca Cola Zero. I don't want Diet Coke with Splenda, vanilla, cherry, or anything else. I just want plain Diet Coke, two cans, at the most, in the morning. That is my "coffee". I took a sip of a Coca Cola Zero. That is no Diet Coke for sure! Too sweet for me.

Logan

Scooter's Mom
07-13-2007, 09:12 PM
I can't drink diet coke or diet soda's... I have to have real coke!

coca cola zero - blech! :)

K9karen
07-13-2007, 10:21 PM
It's nasty, and I'm a diet soda drinker. I'm a diet Pepsi fanatic anyway.I limit myself or I'd be drinking it all day.

crow_noir
07-14-2007, 01:06 AM
I personally won't touch the stuff.

I try to stick to juices and natural soda/pop. (Like Motts and Izze)

(Except sometimes when i dine out.)

And i avoid anything with artificial sweeteners. The only time i consume them is by accident.

Shelteez2
07-14-2007, 01:31 AM
I am a coke addict. But I know it's bad for me. So I drink coke zero because it doesn't taste as bad as diet coke.... still not the same as real coke though. I prefer the drinks sweetened with splenda though.... it is not a chemical and doesn't leave that yucky aftertaste. At the store there is a diet rainbow pack that is cream soda, grape, orange and root beer, all sweetened with splenda.

Oh and my latest obssession is Nestea zero... that too is sweetened with splenda and it is delicious!

Jessika
07-14-2007, 02:28 AM
I was stuck drinking cherry zero since the gas station I frequented was out of cherry coke and that's all they had... and let me tell you... it's OK, for a little bit, but the more you drink it, the grosser it gets, and near the end of the bottle I just wanted to vomit if I drank any more. So it gets a huge two thumbs down from me.

Pembroke_Corgi
07-14-2007, 10:38 AM
I've tried Vanilla Zero Coke, and I thought it was ok. I prefer diet Pepsi products, though, and in my opinion they are vastly superior. :D

And I actually like the new diet pepsi max, too- to me it tastes just like regular diet pepsi with that extra boost of more caffeine. On a side note- I actually can't stand "regular" sodas anymore- it tastes/feels like I am drinking syrup. Diet, for me, please!

chocolatepuppy
07-14-2007, 10:58 AM
I drink Coke but haven't tried the Zero Coke yet. If it tastes like diet, forget it, I'll drink water. :)

Felicia's Mom
07-14-2007, 11:33 AM
No, I have not tried Coca Cola Zero. I drink either regular Coke or Pepsi.

Uabassoon
07-14-2007, 03:34 PM
I used to be a huge coke addict, I would drink an entire 2 liter in a day! I hate the taste of diet soda and refused to drink them. Then when I started WW I knew that I had to cut regular soda from my diet since it was such a waste of calories. I went without soda for about a week then when I had a diet soda it didn't taste so bad since I had gone a little while without the regular kind. I used to love regular coke but when I switched to diet I found that I much prefered diet pepsi to diet coke. Now at most I'll drink 2 cans of diet soda a day.

Scooter's Mom
07-14-2007, 05:04 PM
If I have no choice, I prefer diet Pepsi over the other diet soda's... but given a choic - its regular coke for me all the way! :)

Muddy4paws
07-15-2007, 12:32 PM
I really like coke zero.. :D I hate the normal red coke its too sugary and leave me feeling really thirsty.

Catty1
07-15-2007, 12:47 PM
I like Coke Zero, as I had used Diet Coke up until then.

I wish they would use Splenda though....it's Sucralose, which is a reversed sugar molecule. Aspartame is phenylalanine, which turns into formaldehyde and is stored in the liver.

I know DC zero has much less of it.

Still, I am glad to see Splenda making a comeback.

Stevia would be the BEST - but the other sweetener companies would shut it down...so it is just sold as a 'food supplement'. ;)

Jessika
07-15-2007, 02:03 PM
I like Coke Zero, as I had used Diet Coke up until then.

I wish they would use Splenda though....it's Sucralose, which is a reversed sugar molecule. Aspartame is phenylalanine, which turns into formaldehyde and is stored in the liver.

I know DC zero has much less of it.

Still, I am glad to see Splenda making a comeback.

Stevia would be the BEST - but the other sweetener companies would shut it down...so it is just sold as a 'food supplement'. ;)
Anything that uses spenda just tastes like chalk to me, though. :( I can't stand it.