PDA

View Full Version : Singing Bee game show!!!

AdoreMyDogs
07-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Has anyone had the chance to watch this gameshow yet? The Singing Bee? It's SO fun! I usually hate gameshows, especially the new ones. The only game show I would ever watch was Jeopardy, which I enjoy, but these "Who Wants To Be A Milionaire" and "Deal Or No Deal" shows I just despise, but this Spelling Bee is just so fun! Both hubby and I had a great time trying to remember the lyrics exactlly from the songs. What fun!!! The host...Joey whatshisname from N Sync is smoking hot, too :D

Jadapit
07-12-2007, 01:38 PM
Joey Fatone! He is a cutie. Did you see him on Dancing with the Stars? He was really, really good.

I did watch that show last night. The one guy was really good, he won the $50,000.

"Hey now your an all star, get your game on, go play" LOL. I did know the words to that one. ;)

AdoreMyDogs
07-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Joey Fatone! He is a cutie. Did you see him on Dancing with the Stars? He was really, really good.

I did watch that show last night. The one guy was really good, he won the $50,000.

"Hey now your an all star, get your game on, go play" LOL. I did know the words to that one. ;)

I missed 2 words, but got most of them...that is just the most fun gameshow I've watched in awhile! I try to play along with Jeopardy but I'm not nearly smart enough to get many questions right...only when they ask biology/science/animal related, and sometimes cooking related stuff can I get an answer correct, but hubby and I had a blast watching and sining along with the Singing Bee gameshow :)

Yes, Joey Fatone...THAT's it! And yes, I did see him on Dancing With The Stars, and yes, he was REALLY good (and hot) :)

The guy who won the $50,000 was so good :)

cassiesmom
10-03-2007, 02:22 PM
I LOVE the Singing Bee! I'm surprised at what songs I know and which ones I don't.