PDA

View Full Version : This is sweet!

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-22-2002, 10:50 PM
FINALLY!! THERE IS ONE NICE PERSON OUT THERE AT MY JOB!!
The guy that spots the trailers here at my job told me today about the stray kitten he found out in the bushes!!! I almost didn't want him to tell me about it because I thought it was gonna end up bein sad... He told me that it was pretty much starved and that it was so skinny he could touch his fingers around it's stomache so he came in the warehouse and got it some cat food (we ship cat food) and took it home and fed it AND THAT JUST MAKES ME SO HAPPY. I am so glad he saved the poor thing it could have starved or been ran over by a semi truck... anyway he said he took it home and it took a nap on his chest for like and hour!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE HE WAS THAT SWEET to let the kitten sleep on him for so long. He said he thinks it is about two months old and he is going to take it to the vet and have it checked out!! I can't even tell you how happy he made me, I THOUGHT THAT WAS SO NICE OF HIM TO SAVE THAT LITTLE BABY KITTENS LIFE!!:D :D :D I just hope everything checks out o.k. with him at the vet... i hope he is not sick but at least the poor thing will know happiness!! AND HE SAID HE PURRED!!! I am so happy that kitten gets to purr instead of living a short horrible life like he almost did.:D :D

Fuzzy317
07-22-2002, 11:04 PM
I am happy you have found someone else nice at your work. http://www.plauder-smilies.de/AZZANGEL.gif I hope the kitten he found has a clean bill of health from the vet. http://www.plauder-smilies.de/party/yelclap.gif

sasvermont
07-23-2002, 05:04 AM
What a great story. I surely hope the ending is as good as the rest and I hope the Vet's report is good too. Not all strays are sickly. I hope this one is low maintenance for such a kind fella!

Great "pick me up" story. We need to hear many more of them!

Thanks so much. You made my day. I can just picture this guy with a skinny, purring kitty on his chest... AWWWWWWWWWWW!:) :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-23-2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
anyway he said he took it home and it took a nap on his chest for like and hour!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE HE WAS THAT SWEET to let the kitten sleep on him for so long. ......AND HE SAID HE PURRED!!! I am so happy that kitten gets to purr instead of living a short horrible life like he almost did.:D :D

Oh Sarah, that is wonderful! And you know in that movie Jerry McGuire where he is pouring his heart out to her in front of all the local divorcees and she tells him to "shut up, you had me at hello'? Well this kitten probably had this guy when he crawled on his chest and slept, but when the kitten started purring the guy was probably putty in the kittens paws. :) It's funny how some of the big burly guys out there are just real teddy bears underneath all their huff and gruff. :) I hope everything checks out at the vet and this little kitten brings the guy a whole lot of happiness for quite a few years to come. :D

Gio
07-23-2002, 10:26 AM
I can see why you re so pleased. Let's keep our fingers crossed so that the kitten gets a clean bill of health from the vet!

purrley
07-23-2002, 02:44 PM
Now you watch!!!! This guy will fall in love with the little guy. Kittens are irrestible even to the Machos out there;) ;)

AmberLee
07-23-2002, 08:07 PM
Great news!