PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else see this yet?

WELOVESPUPPIES
07-11-2007, 11:44 AM
http://www.cnn.com/video

There is a video called Battle for Pet Control, this is in California.

I am sure there are a lot of mixed opinions on this, I know I have mixed feelings myself. I hate to see the amount of animals euthinized or sitting in shelters forever waiting for a home but I see the point of legitimate breeders who are breeding to better the breed and not just trying to "get rich". There has to be some way to make everyone happy. It is sad that people cannot just take responsibility themselves to care for their pets and neuter or spay when it should be done, bad gene pool, mixed breeds, not fitting bred standards, etc. I mean I own to pure bred AKC boxers, does that mean I should have bred them, certainly not. There are traits in both of them I would not feel would have been right to pass on to their offspring, even though to me they are the most beautiful dogs in the world!

buttercup132
07-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Finally something is being done, what took them so long!?

but I see the point of legitimate breeders who are breeding to better the breed and not just trying to "get rich".
They still can they just have to get a lisence.

I hope this means that people who want to breed mix dogs aren't able to get a lisence.

WELOVESPUPPIES
07-11-2007, 01:54 PM
Finally something is being done, what took them so long!?

They still can they just have to get a lisence.

I hope this means that people who want to breed mix dogs aren't able to get a lisence.

I know the woman was saying they will have to get a license but the man was saying they meant all dogs to be neutered/spayed(that sounds a little much to me). Hopefully they will have just pure bred, standard meeting dogs with breeders able to get a license and even then they should be limited on how many they can be breeding a year or something.

caseysmom
07-11-2007, 02:22 PM
I have been hoping like something like this for years. The argument that this will cause pet exctinction is just a total joke.

ratdogg
07-11-2007, 11:50 PM
hmmm, i think maybe at the time you posted the link it was for your story....but by the time i clicked on it, i saw a video about housing in havanna :eek:

WELOVESPUPPIES
07-12-2007, 05:50 AM
hmmm, i think maybe at the time you posted the link it was for your story....but by the time i clicked on it, i saw a video about housing in havanna :eek:

It constantly changes stories, just go to the bottom where the other video clips are, it is in there...it is a picture of a little cream chihuahua.