PDA

View Full Version : Article from the plant newsletter

Lady's Human
07-11-2007, 11:02 AM
:cool:

A memoir from a sparrow (Based on true events)

Hi, I;m a normal little sparrow that happened to accidentally fly into a building called the Binghamton Post Office. I was there for several days, flying from cold pipes to hot pipes, trying to stay away from teh humans below me. As the days went by, I was getting weaker and weaker, I had no food or water, and started to believe I would never make it out. I was becoming so desperate that I begn to fly lower and lower, closer to humans, but also closer to the light of the outdoors. Finally, one day I reached the light and kept trying to fly into it, but a pane was between us. I jus thad to keep trying, maybe something would give and I could fly into the light of day. However, when I swopped down and tried to get into the light, a man tried to catch me. I fought and I fought and got away. I waited there, and so did he, but I had to try again. I tried again, and there he was trying to grab me with his hands. I struggled and jerked, and tried to fly, but he was faster and stronger. I thought I was a goner. A female human was jumping up and down and crying "Im so glad you caught it, thank you, thank you, you're my hero, Kevin. Well, this hero took my little self into both his hands and let me out the open door. Then daylight, the air, I'm free....Oh, Kevin, you are my hero too.

Karen
07-11-2007, 11:58 AM
Yay! Fly free little sparrow, and tell all your friends NOT to fly in there, okay?

lizbud
07-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Aww, I love happy endings. :)

Killearn Kitties
07-12-2007, 03:51 AM
Round of applause for Kevin! :D

wombat2u2004
07-12-2007, 06:33 AM
Let me relate the saga,
Of the time I was in jail.
Imprisoned in a NY post office,
Nobody to post my bail.