PDA

View Full Version : Thumper

Marigold2
07-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Hello Cutie Pie,
What a beautiful and funny bunny you are. That face. LOL It makes me smile from ear to ear. Congrats on being POTD. Wishing you and your cage mates some special goodies today.

Babyboonie
07-11-2007, 01:35 PM
aawwwww...what a cutie pie you are darling Thumper. You brought a smile to my face today - congratulations on being out POTD :D

tatsxxx11
07-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Hey there Thumper, you adorable, "funny" bunny:D Yep, I noticed that soft, fuzzy, honey colored coat and those precious ears right off the bat!:D Oh my, that expression on your sweet face is priceless; what a cutie! Trip over your ears? lol The smiles must come non stop at your house!:) As your proud person says, you are unique and special in so many ways and your family, so very blessed to have a beautiful bunnster furkid like you to love and cherish! Congrats on your well earned Pet of the Day honors, Pumpkinhead! Wishing a very happy, fun filled day of celebation for you and your furry buddies!:) Hugs and smoochies to you, sweetheart!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Thumper what a little darling you are!!!

Your sweet face just makes me happy!!!
I hope you and your pals get treats today in honor of your special Day!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

cassiesmom
07-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Thumper, honey pumpkin! You are such a cutie! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

blue girl
07-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Thumper, you are, indeed, a very special boy! You have one of the cutest faces I've seen, and it sounds like you've got the personality to match! You and your family are very lucky to have eachother. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

cayla4587
07-15-2007, 03:58 PM
Thumper you look like my cutie bunny, sunny :eek: