PDA

View Full Version : Valcom

LHCamry
07-11-2007, 06:46 AM
Valcom...Wow!!!!!!What a handsome boy you are. And very smart to.
I would love to have you. You could play with my two yorkies. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to meet you and to read a lot of good things about you. Valcom, have a wonderful life with your loving family.
A Dog Lover. :p :p :p

irish
07-11-2007, 07:44 AM
Good morning Valcom, what a fine looking young gentleman you are. It's no wonder you're such a ladykiller. I'm glad you got a forever home with someone who loves you. Hugs and treat for you today, sweet boy. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

senorita02
07-11-2007, 07:50 AM
Valcom i was amazed at how handsome you are when i saw you!
You sure look like a ladies man! Congrats on your big day!

Antoinette
07-11-2007, 09:16 AM
You sure are a handsome boy - your Mom was right. You are awesome! Congrats on being Dog of the Day. So glad you found your Forever Home. Thankfully there are people out there like me and your Mom that care about you guys!

Daisy and Delilah
07-11-2007, 12:00 PM
We can hardly contain ourselves after seeing your picture, handsome boy!! You are just as cute as a button. You happen to be a combination of two of our favorite breeds. We can tell you're a wonderful example of both. You are stunning in that picture and we wish we could get some of those kisses from you. Ladies man indeed!!! Va va va voom!!! Congrats on your big day sweetheart!! Please have Mom give you tons of kisses from us(some for the kitties too). Happiness always!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

cassiesmom
07-11-2007, 01:12 PM
Valcom! You are such a handsome gentleman! I really like your pretty colored coat. I'm glad you've been adopted into such a wonderful home with a caring person and kitty cat siblings! Wish I'd been there the day you went to your person's work - I'd have been like, forget the football game, can I please pet the dog?! How very nice that I got to meet you today. Happy Dog of the day!

tatsxxx11
07-11-2007, 01:53 PM
Now that is what I like to call a proud pose!:) No surprise to learn that all the ladies find you irresistible, Valcom; a chick magnet for sure! hehe I mean, check out that stunning coat, those massive paws, those perky ears, that come hither look!:cool: Nice fashion touch too, that sportin' red bandana...sigh!

Heartfelt thanks to your guardian, and to all of those involved in your rescue, for giving such a deserving doggie a second chance at life, at happiness! And wow, what a wonderful life it is, and what an impressive list of accomplishments you've racked up in your mere 8 months, sweetheart! Graduated first in Puppy K? Now that'll make a Mom/Dad proud!:D hehe Most impressive of all? Your amazing, couragous spirit and you capacity to love so readily, so unconditionally You are a living, loving testament to the great rewards of rescue, Valcom! Wow, your guardian hit the jackpot the day she/he welcome you into the pack!:)

Congratulations on your Dog of the Day honors, Valcom! Enjoy your much deserved day in the Pet Talk spotlight and each and every moment of your wonderful life! As for today, party hearty with your proud person, the kitties Kira and Kendra and all of your adoring friends and fans! Hugs and kisses to you, (and the kitties too!) precious Valcom:)

lizbud
07-11-2007, 04:14 PM
Hello Valcom,

I love your pose in the picture. You look positively Regal. :) You have a
beautiful face & color too, It's a pleasure to meet your cute puppy self
today and congratulate you are being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
I wish you & your family a long, happy & healthy life together. :)

blue girl
07-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Valcom, who could help but love that face! What a neat mix you are, and your color and markings show both breeds so well. Its so wonderful to hear about those organizations that are able to save unwanted pets from high kill shelters, and its so wonderful to know that you are one of those lucky dogs. Your owner deserves lots of puppy kisses from you, as I'm sure you willingly give out every day! You are a very sweet boy, with an endearing personality. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

gjd4ever
07-11-2007, 09:04 PM
You are a genuine sweetheart!!! :) Happy DOTD to you!!! :cool: