PDA

View Full Version : Charity

Whisk_Luva
07-11-2007, 01:06 AM
I sponsor a child from SOS Children (http://www.soschildrensvillages.org.uk/children-charity.htm) and I write to my sponsored child and she sometimes writes back :) (I pay some of it out of my pocket money- sponsoring her I mean, I dont pay for all of it though because its £20/$40 a month but I pay some of it and I buy her stickers and little presents out of my money as well)

On 'take your child to work day' (it didnt have to be our parents work place- it could of been anywhere) I went to the SOS Children main place in the UK. I saw what everyone did there! It was really cool :D

Do you support any Charities?

CathyBogart
07-11-2007, 01:33 AM
I give to private animal rescues, and I have volunteered at homeless shelters in the past. Does it count if I buy dog food for a homeless man's pitty puppy every time I see them? :) I adore that puppy, and her owner.

Marigold2
07-11-2007, 10:41 AM
House Rabbit Society, ASPCA, Polar Bears, Humane Society. I support all of these. It's a good thing you are doing Ellie. I did that many years ago as well. Now I only support animal causes.

Whisk_Luva
07-11-2007, 01:48 PM
I give to private animal rescues, and I have volunteered at homeless shelters in the past. Does it count if I buy dog food for a homeless man's pitty puppy every time I see them? :) I adore that puppy, and her owner.

I guess so :)

momoffuzzyfaces
07-11-2007, 02:10 PM
I support Feed the Children, the Abandoned Baby center mostly!

It's hard enough being a baby but to be all alone is just horrible, not to mention fatal. :(