PDA

View Full Version : Cats say what's on their mind

caffeitina
07-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Here, cats say "Hello" and "mama", answer the ultimate question, and speak their mind (partly subtitled)

Talking Cats (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WML7zy6HfgA)

Enjoy :D

kt_luvs_kitties
07-11-2007, 10:18 PM
I LOVE THESE VIDEOS! I have seen them before, and they are amazing!

caffeitina
07-12-2007, 07:23 AM
I LOVE THESE VIDEOS! I have seen them before, and they are amazing!

Aren't they cute! My Luna actually does the first part of the video, the "Hello." The first time I ever played this video, she started answering...saying "Hello" back to the cat on the screen :eek: ....And Howard just looked at her like she'd completely lost her mind. LOL!!

Pawla
07-12-2007, 09:14 AM
Squeak can say "hello", and "Mom-ma". Ellie used to say "Paula", when we lived with my Mom. He was also very good with "NOW"! :D

catmandu
07-12-2007, 06:51 PM
When I Have The Whiskas Temptations Out Joseph Says Now Very Clearly.
A Number Of Visitors Who Bring Treats Have Heard My Big Fellow Suggest A Treat Feeding Schedule.

lady_zana
07-13-2007, 05:51 AM
Weezie can say "NOOOOOO!"

I love to tease her.

"Weezie, are you pretty?" "NOOOOOO!"
"Weezie, are you a good kitty?" "NOOOOOO!"
"Weezie, are you the best kitty in the world?" "NOOOOOO!"

:p :p :p

caffeitina
07-13-2007, 10:33 AM
Squeak can say "hello", and "Mom-ma". Ellie used to say "Paula", when we lived with my Mom. He was also very good with "NOW"! :D

LOL!! I think that probably most cats are good with NOW! :D My parents' cat, Babycakes (a fat, orange Garfield cat) will wait until someone is in the kitchen and then head but and rub on the corner of the fridge saying "NOW!"..."NOW!"..."NOW!"... She knows where the tuna is kept ;)

One time when Luna was in heat, she was sitting at the bottom of the cat tower looking up at Howard (he was chilling in the tower basket) saying "Help"...Help"...""HELP!!". And of course Howard, having been fixed as a kitten three years earlier, was completely clueless. But then...most guys are clueless when it comes to the demands of women. LOL!! ;) :p (just kidding :D)