PDA

View Full Version : Interesting story on how I lost mt cell phone.

king2005
07-10-2007, 03:19 PM
I'll keep it a short story, as it was very stressful to go through (I'm stupid sensitive right now, so the tinest thing is major to me right now).

I set up 3 accounts with Bell, through the Booth in York Dale Mall, here in Toronto, now about 2 months ago.

Fri morning I get a call from Alex in HR (he knows me well so I think that helped this mess go more smoothly)... He asked me to come to his desk for a chat.

Somehow 2 of my 3 accounts were put under the companies account!!!!

It took 2 hours or s, to sort this somewhat out.

I was in a fairly bad mood, which put Alex in a worse mood, opps.

I was mad becuase I got those lines cause I was going into Bankruptcy & needed to secure a phone... My 3rd account was a write off, as Chad got a bill on it for 1300.00 in 1.5 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I cancled the account & saw it as a loss & more stress.. So I was gonna loose all 3 accounts & become phoneless for 9 months as I cannot get stuff like that for the first 9 months into my bankruptcy.

So those 2 accounts were closed down & all bills removed from them, as it was illegally set up. Which ment I had to mail my phone to them (did that yesterday *sigh*) & I lost everything on it :( games, contacts & photos :(

My dad said I was blessed with Chads account (its under my name, you get the idea) now, becuase Its under MY name & not Samsungs, so I'm not gonna be phoneless for 9 months!!! :D

Dad paid the 1300.00 on it & I have to go into a bell store & pick out ANY cell phone I want! Dad said I need a moral builder, so he wants me to have the perfect cell phone :D

If I was to replace the cell phone I had to mail back it would have cost 224.95... It was a good phone, but wasn't anything fancy (no MP3s, low end camera, but awesome reception & it was loud(I have a hearing issue so loud & clear makes it easier on me to hear, I am not deaf... I can hear a pin drop, but cannot tell you what I heard, its all gargle)!!

So I picked out a 20.00 more costly one. Its the Samsung M500!!

M500
http://www.samsung.com/ca/products/viewallphones/cdma/images/sph-m500_c_f_m_animated_1.gif
High Speed Mobile Network
Bluetooth® wireless technology
Transfer files to another device via Bluetooth
Enhanced performance
Expandable Memory- MicroSD card
Built-in music player
Downloadable content
Speaker phone
Advanced Voice Recognition
1.3 Megapixel camera
Digital Zoom (2x)
Video recorder
Multimedia messaging
Send a wireless postcard
PictbridgeTM compatible

I'm going to pick it up tonight & pick out my new number! I'm so excited... I've been so upset with not having a cell phone on me, as its important to have it cause I drive in the city & I hang out with the guys downtown. If I get seperated from them, I don't know how to get home without totally stressing myself out (Downtown Toronto is crazy big to me, as I'm use to tiny towns & few people)... + Joe was in Hamilton for the past 2 weeks & if something happened while I was phoneless, he would have no way to get a hold of me. Gio was driving to Hamilton to see Joe & to both go to the Tool Consert together... Gio's Jeep thingy is in rough shape, so if it would have broken down, Gio wouldn't have been able to get a hold of me.

Why am I so important?? I'm the second person with a car & the only person with a reliable car, so I'm the emergency friend. I will drive to get one of my friends if they are stuck, or need a ride for a good reason (I'm NOT a taxi & made that clear). So me having a cell is important..

+ Dad wants to be able to keep tabs on me 24/7 right now... Hes scared I might snap with anymore stresses & thinks I'll hurt myself... Which I wont do, as I value life too much, even though I hate my life, but I've been through worse, so I'll survive & I will provail one day. My life is really close to being sorted out. I just need to find a place to live & I'll be good to go.

I'm looking forward to my new life, & getting all my pets back (I love all the people who were kind enough to take in my pets). I'll be debt free & everything is under control :D + any week I'll get the piece of paper that'll tell me I can go to the Dr. & get Anxiety medication ... OOOO I cannot wait !!!

Then I can try to reach my next goal. Having a relationship!! Thats gonna be the hardest thing, as I have failed in this area sooo bad & I'm soooo untrusting... I'm praying the meds will help that go away.

JenBKR
07-10-2007, 03:25 PM
I am so glad that your dad was able to help you - how sweet of him! Don't ya just love dads? :D

Thank goodness your healthcare kicks in soon, I think once you get the medical attention you need you will start feeling better. Keep us updated!

king2005
07-10-2007, 03:40 PM
;)
I am so glad that your dad was able to help you - how sweet of him! Don't ya just love dads? :D

Thank goodness your healthcare kicks in soon, I think once you get the medical attention you need you will start feeling better. Keep us updated!

My dad is paying first & last months rent for me too... I feel bad about it, but he yelled at me when I told him hes spending too much money on my own mess... He then pointed out a good point.. He said did you ask for Rob to treat you poorly & stiff you? I said no. He said did you ask for Chad to betray you & stiff you? I said no. He said have you not tried to take care of this mess all on your own & refused to ask me for help? I said yes... So he said I deserve the help & I'm getting no matter what :D

I've had benefits since July 2ed, but I don't have the paper, so if i bought any meds now, then I'd have to pay for it up front, then get my money back later... with the paper, i pay nothing. So I'm waiting, as saving for a place to live is my #1 priority right now...