PDA

View Full Version : now this is just bizzare....

cali
07-10-2007, 10:43 AM
ok, front page of todays paper. here is what happend:

some kids were playing baseball, the kids then started a "ball fight" one parents took objection and it started big fight between all the adults, a 17 year old kid then stood up and told them to "grow up" one of the men then grabbed the 17 year old by the neck and held him up off the ground like that, terrifiying the kid and leaving some damage on his neck. later the kid and his friend were driving to a fast food place and noticed the guy that hung him by the neck following them, they got scared and estepped on the gas and the man following ran the kids off the road causing a 5 car pile up, the kids managed to free themselves from the wreck when the guy following stepped out of his truck weilding a 3 foot AXE! the kids escaped hiding inside a public transit bus, while the man weilding the axe threatend everyone who came to see what happened. the poor kid finally passed out after having a panic attack.

I couldnt believe it, its just bizzare, like something you would read in a suspense novel but nothing you would think would actually happen!

moosmom
07-10-2007, 10:52 AM
I swear, some grown-ups act like more like a bunch of kids than the KIDS do!!!

sparks19
07-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Oh MY Gosh. I can't believe that. WOW that is scary. I hope they put that guy in the nut house.... he obviously needs some serious help before he kills someone. Those poor kids.

Alysser
07-10-2007, 11:42 AM
I swear, some grown-ups act like more like a bunch of kids than the KIDS do!!!

I doubt a bunch of kids would try and kill someone with an axe. I have never heard of them doing such things, but Ive heard of many adults who have..

Anyway, those poor kids. :( That must have been so scary. I hope the one who fainted is OK.

KittyGurl
07-10-2007, 12:03 PM
That has to be so scary! Some adults act so immature!

Scooter's Mom
07-11-2007, 11:54 PM
I doubt a bunch of kids would try and kill someone with an axe. I have never heard of them doing such things, but Ive heard of many adults who have..

Anyway, those poor kids. :( That must have been so scary. I hope the one who fainted is OK.

Here where I live, a 17 year old girl was killed by two of her 16-year old male "friends"... they beat her, stabbed her, choked her - and when that didn't work they set her on fire and burned her to death. And they were friends... who had a disagreement of some sort. The girl worked at a local food place and the last time my hubby and I were there, she's the one who waited on us. I don't know if I can go back.

Point is, ya never know what a anyone - even kids - may do anymore. :(

Crystal

BC_MoM
07-12-2007, 12:17 AM
That is FREAKY.
Is he being charged with anything??

Hellow
07-12-2007, 08:53 AM
Probably. A lot of charges. He needs to get the death sentence.

king2005
07-12-2007, 09:33 AM
Thats the reason I got out of sports. Adults care way too much about the game & then go psycho!!

When I was in 3 pitch when I was young, my parents were almost never there, as they felt the sport was for me only, as they dissaporved of many adults (from what they saw on tv)... Luckly our coaches forced the parents that stayed to chear for both teams & the parents had to stay out of the game 100%... so our league was a fun one.

My friend played gentlemans ball hockey during the summer... there were suppose to be NO guests watching.. but they did allow a couple, as long as they kept quiet, no chearing, no nothing... I went to about 3 games with him & saw a couple people forced out of the stands by the teams, as it was for pure fun & nothing more.

When I played on our company baseball, we cheered for anything good, never booed & if there was a dissagreement, we undid what just happened & started again.. Once no one was paying attenting to first base, so they had no idea if the person was out of not... one said out, one said safe... so we just batted again to keep things fair & F.U.N.! hehe

idiots like this nut bag in the articl, need to get the book tossed at them!