PDA

View Full Version : Elsa!!!

pitc9
07-09-2007, 07:12 AM
Now THAT'S a face I could wake up to every morning! ;)
What a beautiful girl you are!!

Congrats to you today Elsa on being today's Dog of the Day!
I hope you spend your special day with extra treats and belly rubs and of course a ride in the car so you can stick your head out the sunroof! :D

Daisy and Delilah
07-09-2007, 10:12 AM
What a gorgeous GSD girl we have for our DOTD this morning!! We can see the sweetness just oozing from you sweetheart. We love your precious facie and big smile. Anyone can tell you are greatly loved by your human and we can all see why. Please come to Florida sometime so we can get some of those ear nibbles :) You're adorable Elsa!! Congrats on your big day. Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses from us and we wish you both happiness always!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

cassiesmom
07-09-2007, 11:24 AM
Elsa, I love your smile and your happy face! I'd love to be the recipient of some of those ear kissies. Please ask your Mom to give you a great big hug for me.

lizbud
07-09-2007, 11:30 AM
Now THAT'S a face I could wake up to every morning! ;)
What a beautiful girl you are!!

Exactly my thoughts as well. Elsa, you are a beauty. :) I would love to
be able to hang around you to see your silly side too.I'll bet you are one
smart & talented pup. Big congratulations on being chosen for honors
today as our drop dead gorgeous DOG OF THE DAY. Sending big kisses
for your sweet face. :) Wishing you & your person a long, happy and
healthy life.

cyber-sibes
07-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Congratulations on DOTD, beautiful Elsa! You are a gorgeous, gorgeous girl, obviously very special! I love hearing about your silly side, too. Have a great day, sweetie.

(I just knew Angie (pitc9) would start this thread! ;) )

tatsxxx11
07-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Greetings to you, gorgeous GSD Elsa! How stunning you look sweet girl, all decked out in your patriotic gear:) And that big, beautiful smile...Yep, that's a smile anyone would love to wake to...and an ear nibbie or two, hehe! What a lucky Mom, having you as her official alarm clock, best furkid, her loyal and loving companion and soul mate for life!:) Aren't doggies the best???:D Congratulations to you beautiful Elsa, our extra special and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! Hope your day was a very special and fun filled one; lots of car rides, things to bark at and lots and lots of love!:) Hugs and kisses to, sweet Elsa!

blue girl
07-09-2007, 05:06 PM
Elsa, what a beautiful, happy girl you are! Your eyes just radiate with light and love! What a wonderful companion and best friend you are to your mommy, and you are so lucky to have eachother. You seem like such a sweet and loving girl--I'd let you nibble on my ears anytime! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

chocolatepuppy
07-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Elsa, you are beautiful! I could easily see you being someones best friend. ;) Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you and your human! :D

AvaJoy
07-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Elegant Elsa! Were you ever in a plane? Maybe that is why you recognize when one is flying overhead. We had a dog that was transported via aircraft, and as a little puppy she would always take notice and gaze upward whenever an airplane flew over . . . we assumed that she was associating the sound with a past experience . . . well, l trust it was a good one.

Hope you had a delightful day in the spotlight as our dear DOTD, Elsa! :)