PDA

View Full Version : Too Funny!!

NicoleLJ
07-08-2007, 09:06 PM
For weeks now we have been trying to explain to Dedrick(2 1/2 yr old son) about Sheena and I being pregnant. We thought he understood till today. Sheena was laying on her back so her whole belly was exposed. Dedrick walked over to her to pet her belly. While he was petting her he pointed at one of her engorged nipples and said Puppy.

I burst out laughing.

He has been thinking all this time that Puppy meant her nipples. After I was done laughing, and while he was looking at me strangely, I started to explain to him agian about puppies. Then I notice that one of the pups was really sticking out on the side of her belly. Nice big moving lump. So I took his hand and placed it gentle over it with my hand on top. The puppy of course moved around. As soon as the puppy moved Dedrick jerked his hand back and looked at Sheena and then me and then back at Sheena. I explained ot him agian that what he just felt was the puppy that is in her tummy. When I saw another one a few minutes later I agian placed his hand over top of it. This time he kept his hand there, very lightly, and felt the puppy moving. He started to shout Puppy, Puppy. And I said yup that is the puppy. Then we brought him to the computer and agian showed him pics of newborn puppies explaining that that is what is in Sheena's tummy and will soon be born.

He is now very excited and does understand now. So a word of caution to all you parents with toddlers that are expecting litters. If you think your toddler understands be prepared that they might think puppy means nipples. lol

I couldn't help but share this with you all. I had such a good laugh over it.
Nicole & Sheena (moms to be)

Hellow
07-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Lolololooooollllllll

Muddy4paws
07-10-2007, 01:00 PM
:D Thats so cute!

CathyBogart
07-10-2007, 01:09 PM
LoL, that's adorable! He's gonna be a great "puppy uncle" :)