PDA

View Full Version : New Family Member - Gent

Vela
07-08-2007, 08:22 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u93/Velaara/IMG_0988.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u93/Velaara/IMG_0980.jpg

He is a 9-year-old Morgan, registered as Proud Gentleman.

K9soul
07-08-2007, 08:42 PM
I already have a new folder made with his name on it to save his pics to :p. He's so beautiful. I'm happy for you and expect many pics so I can enjoy him too ;). I just love morgans.

chocolatepuppy
07-08-2007, 08:55 PM
He is gorgeous! Welcome to Pet Talk Gent! :D

Marigold2
07-08-2007, 09:30 PM
WElCOME GENT. YOU ARE A BEAUTY.

Hellow
07-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Gent!

P.S. I wish i had enough space on my computer to do that but because my hard drive is only 18GB and its nearly full, i cant hold any more pictures of the pet talk cuties.

I already have a new folder made with his name on it to save his pics to :p. He's so beautiful. I'm happy for you and expect many pics so I can enjoy him too ;). I just love morgans.

Aspen and Misty
07-09-2007, 01:04 AM
OH MY GOSH!!!

I'm so jelouse right now it's not even funny. I didn't know you were looking into adding a horse to your family. Is Gent the only horse you own? Do you board him somewhere or do you live on some land? Sorry, I just am so interested! Gosh he is so beautiful! What a lovely Gentleman.

Ashley

Vela
07-09-2007, 01:25 AM
I don't mind the questions =) I appreciate the interest in my handsome man. He is my first horse in 15 years. At the moment the only one I own and I wll be boarding him at a riding stable that I can ride out of into the mountains. They provide full care so that's nice. I'd like to get another, maybe next year, for my husband/kids as well. But for now I'm being selfish and he's mine mine mine! LOL (sorry I'm excited!) He will be coming home this week some time, working on travel arrangements. Went and saw him and bought him this afternoon.

BC_MoM
07-09-2007, 01:41 AM
Oh...

My...

Gosh!!!!!!

HE IS SO BREATHTAKING. :eek: Congrats!!

K9soul
07-09-2007, 08:42 AM
I saved the pic from his for sale web page. I'll always remember to do that now after failing to save Raven's HS photo/page :p.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/k9soul/morganhorse.jpg

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-09-2007, 09:12 AM
WOW, he is GORGEOUS !!!!

Babyboonie
07-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Wow - what a stunning fellow he is. Can't wait to see more pics and hear some stories about him. He's just gorgeous :D

Vermontcat
07-09-2007, 03:58 PM
I am in love! :D
Gent is such a handsome Morgan horse! :)
Vela, you are so lucky!
Please let us know when you get him home and post more photos please!
Where do you live, is it Colorado?
Is that where you bought him from too?
Do you have his registration papers?
I would love to know more about his pedigree.
Do you plan to ride him English or Western, just for pleasure or in shows?
Sorry for so many questions, I just love Morgan horses.
My friend has a bay Morgan gelding that I have been able to ride for the past few years.
Congratulations on the handsome new addition! :D

BC_MoM
07-09-2007, 04:03 PM
You'll have to definitely post more pictures once you get him!!

Vela
07-09-2007, 04:07 PM
Thanks for all of the compliments guys, and thank you for saving his sale picture Jess!!! I forgot!

I live in Utah, and bought him here. The lady I bought him from is trailering him up here (an hour away) for me on Wednesday and she will bring his registration papers with her. I saw them at her house but I am also not giving full payment until she brings him up so she didn't give me his papers yet. For now I plan to just trail ride him and will tune him up some in the arena, he hasn't done a lot of arena work, he's basically a trail mount with western for now, but he may go to some all breed schooling shows in the future. There are several top trainers at my new barn that I may have tune him up a bit if he needs, which is nice to have available. I will sure tell you more about his pedigree when I get his papers, before I send it in for reregistation in my name. Thanks for taking an interest in him, it's nice to have others care about him too.

zippy-kat
07-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Some little girls never give up the dream of owning their own magnificient stallion that carries them on adventures unknown. Lucky you, my friend, to have such a GORGEOUS mount. Lucky me that my dream can be lived vicariously through your pictures and updates.

Congrats, Vela! Here's to many happy, healthy, fun-filled adventures!

CathyBogart
07-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Oooooooh, he is GORGEOUS!

cassiesmom
07-09-2007, 07:01 PM
Hello, handsome Gent! It is very nice to meet you this afternoon! I don't know much about horses so I'll plan to learn from you!

shais_mom
07-10-2007, 12:07 AM
congratulations! :)
he's gorgeous!

ramanth
07-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Oh Vela! Gent is soo beautiful. Congrats on getting him. I look forward to more photos.