PDA

View Full Version : Needs Home

Marigold2
07-08-2007, 08:21 AM
My friend Sue just sent me this. We are close to Cleveland, Ohio if anyone is interested in Puff. I will be gone most of the day, graduation party, but you can leave me a PM if you want Puff. You would have to pick him up. Thanks everyone, Monica Please blast to everyone that we have had an Iguana dropped off at the shelter that was a "stray" found in a yard. It is approx. 3-4 years old ,male and ~ 2- 1/2 long. Puff is very calm and likes to walk and swim in baby pool. He is not aggressive in the least has been handled often and has never even attempted to bite. We desperately need a home for Puff . Puff needs someone who is knowledgeable about this reptile. He really is laid back but they do need specific care. He has a 3'x4' enclosure a heat rock and heat lamp. Puff is in "very temporary" foster at this time and would love a place to call home. We don't normally have Iguanas for adoption so the word needs to get spread through other means as well.
Thank You

Hellow
07-08-2007, 10:58 AM
I wish i could help but i live at the bottom of the country.

mugsy
07-08-2007, 11:00 AM
I will see what I can do...I will mention it to Mike and we have customers that have reptiles.