PDA

View Full Version : Happy Sunday Morning America !!!!!

wombat2u2004
07-08-2007, 06:24 AM
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t7/wombat2u2004/tonguetwister.jpg

Marigold2
07-08-2007, 07:48 AM
Years ago there was a cat exactly like this at a shelter. My daughter and I were looking to adopt a cat and there was this Persian, she was purring up a storm and her little tongue was sticking out just like this one. Her face just didn't look nature to me and we passed on her and adopted a calico we named Cassie. Cassie was such a sweet wonderful joy in our lives, we were blessed to have her about five years when she developed kidney failure and died. It broke everyones heart.

Anyway...............Ohio thanks you Wombat for a funny face on Sunday morning.

Pam
07-08-2007, 07:58 AM
http://img.breitbart.com/images/2007/6/22/D8PUBUIO1/D8PUBUIO1.jpg

Back at ya Wom!! :)

Actually this is Elwood, from Sewell, New Jersey, and he won the Ugliest Dog Contest recently. Yesterday I was buying dog food at my local pet supply place and he and his owner came in. Everyone recognized him immediately, and I want to tell you he is much cuter in person. :)

wombat2u2004
07-08-2007, 08:15 AM
http://img.breitbart.com/images/2007/6/22/D8PUBUIO1/D8PUBUIO1.jpg

Back at ya Wom!! :)

Actually this is Elwood, from Sewell, New Jersey, and he won the Ugliest Dog Contest recently. Yesterday I was buying dog food at my local pet supply place and he and his owner came in. Everyone recognized him immediately, and I want to tell you he is much cuter in person. :)

OMG....it's real ????
I seen that on the net not long ago, and put it down to a computer enhancement of some kind !!!
My goodness it's so ugly.......what breed is it ???
Wom

Marigold2
07-08-2007, 08:15 AM
Oh that is so ugly. And yet I am sure his heart is kinder then 99% of humans.

wombat2u2004
07-08-2007, 08:17 AM
Oh that is so ugly. And yet I am sure his heart is kinder then 99% of humans.

Yah, but I'm in that other 1% you know !!!!
But....you know that already :D
Wom

Pam
07-08-2007, 08:18 AM
OMG....it's real ????
I seen that on the net not long ago, and put it down to a computer enhancement of some kind !!!
Wom

Yes Wom he is real. I saw him myself yesterday. :) I think he is probably part chihuahua. He was very small and was being carried in the store. It was like a celebrity had come in. :)

moosmom
07-08-2007, 08:58 AM
That is one fugly dog!! Looks are deceiving. I'm sure he's a sweet dog.

cloverfdx
07-08-2007, 10:07 AM
These 'ugly' dog threads always disturb me, how anyone can think any living creature is 'ugly' is beyond me.

OMG....it's real ????
It is a Chi/ Chinese Crested x if i remember correctly.

:(

lvpets2002
07-08-2007, 03:59 PM
:o Wom did you wakeup on the wrong side of the bed?? Good one thow.. Hey I if I could make the money that this Ugly dog has made then I think I could live with the beauty within.. :D