PDA

View Full Version : ((Tricks for Treats: Video of Jack's tricks))

k9krazee
07-08-2007, 12:03 AM
I finally managed to finish this video, I've been working on it a little bit each night and finally decided I've had enough. :o I'm not really fond of the song choice...but it was the only one on my computer that was somewhat relevant.

So here it is: Tricks for Treats. A collage of videos of most of Jack's tricks. Enjoy!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/kangashrew13/th_Jackstricks_0001.jpg (http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/kangashrew13/?action=view&current=Jackstricks_0001.flv)

And anybody have a suggestion for something else to teach him, I'd love to hear it! I've ran out of ideas.

chocolatepuppy
07-08-2007, 05:37 AM
Good job Jack! You're a very smart boy. ;) The song fits the video fine. :D

Cincy'sMom
07-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Great job on the video, and on teaching Jackie Loo all those tricks!!

Have you tried any freestyle competitions? I bet Jack would be awesome at it! I took some classes with the girls a few years ago, but never really did a whole lot with it, although Sadie and Cincy each performed to "Something Barked on Christmas Morning" for a local studio's dance show. It was a lof of fun

Cinder & Smoke
07-08-2007, 10:43 AM
:cool:

<CLAP> - <CLAP> - <CLAP>

Hey Jackie Loo ~~

Take a Bow ... Grab a Treat!! :D

How soon are you gonna be on the Dave Letterman Show?

;)

.sarah
07-08-2007, 12:31 PM
Oh how cute, I love it! He is such a good boy!

Vermontcat
07-08-2007, 09:51 PM
I loved the video! :)
Jack is such a smart dog, he sure can do a lot of tricks!
How old is he and how long did it take you to teach him all those tricks?

k9krazee
07-09-2007, 03:17 AM
Thanks guys! :)

Amy, I thought about doing freestyle and researched it a little awhile ago, I'd love to find somewhere around here where we can get into it.

How old is he and how long did it take you to teach him all those tricks?

He is 2 and a half and I've been teaching him tricks since I got him at about 4 months old. Most of them are from the last year or so, though.

cyber-sibes
07-09-2007, 07:34 AM
Bravo, Jackie, bravo! He's amazing!!!!!!

My son taught a neat trick to his friend's dog - when he says "Motorcycle!" Nathan goes "RR-RRRRR, RRRRRRR" real low, like a bike engine! When he says "Fire Truck" Nathan howls up & down like a siren!
Nathan waiting for a command:

K9soul
07-09-2007, 08:20 AM
Wow that's awesome! Jack is just so sweet and charismatic. I'll have to watch this over a few times. Very impressive! You know I really think he'd be good at freestyle. It'd just be putting a lot of what he already knows together :). Bravo!

pitc9
07-09-2007, 08:32 AM
Oh I just looooove that boy!!
My personal favorite is "Boing" seeing it in person is even better!!
He is such a smart little boy. You should be proud of him and yourself! :D
By the way... love your Mickie Mouse PJ's! :p

Can you put a leash on one of the other dogs and have Jack take them for a walk?

ramanth
07-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Bravo Jackie Loo!

I just showed off your video to my coworker. She was just blown away!

Soooo... Ashley.... are you doing anything this Friday or Sunday? ;) :D

Kfamr
07-12-2007, 01:20 PM
Way to go Jack!

Hope you don't mind Ashley, but I'm going to -try- to put something together like this for Kiki's tricks!

Jadapit
07-12-2007, 01:28 PM
:D Amazing! Way to go Jackie Loo and Ashley.

gemini9961
07-12-2007, 07:16 PM
You've done a great job Ashley on the video and teaching him those tricks. He's such a good boy. I like him saying his prayers. :)

RobiLee
07-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Ok, that does it! I am coming to get that boy! Such a sweetheart and smart and talented too. It doesn't get any better than that. You and Jack are amazing, Ashley!

LOVE YA, JACKIE LOO!

{{{HUGS TO ALL THE FURKIDS}}}

Roxyluvsme13
07-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Teehee. Jack is so smart! :D

ChrisH
07-13-2007, 05:21 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/clapping.gif
Loved it, what a clever boy!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/ten.gif

I especially liked how he shut the fridge door after getting the beer. :D

Husky_mom
07-13-2007, 04:58 PM
ok thatīs the drop.......... the plane fund for you to come teach my girls is on.........

my hat is off to you Jack!!......... what a smatie pants

k9krazee
07-16-2007, 09:25 AM
Thanks everybody!

Kay, of course I don't mind, and I'd love to see it if you do! :D

Isabel, I can't wait ;) :p

Robin, I would gladly GIVE you the stinker! And I'll take the lovely Miss Tori :D

Muddy4paws
07-16-2007, 01:32 PM
Hes gorgeous! I love the waggy tail and the smile all the way through. I cant believe how many trick he knows! You must be so proud of him :D